Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Sialkot
I often feel weak and dizzy, sometimes have difficulty breathing, and my complexion becomes yellowish. I also frequently have constipation. Could you please tell me which tests I should get done to find out the cause?
You should get the following tests done: FBC, LFTs, Vit D, Vit B12, U & E. After the results i can advise you further.
Get done your CBC, ESR, CRP, LFTS, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D,XRAY CHEST PA VIEW. Take Tablet Iberit Folic once a day for 3months. Tablet CaC 1000Plus once a day for 3months. Send the reports for proper treatment. Drink plenty of water and eat fruits in bulk.
Ur query is well understood but detailed history needed for better outcome book appointment for one on one consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today ur issue would be resolved IA.
Seems like iron deficiency anemia. Get ur Complete blood count reports done . And you can consult me after the report of CBC only. Ur issues will be resolved inshallah
5 Positive Reviews