Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Gallbladder


Asking For Self, Male, 40 Years old, Lahore

Someone please check my ultra sound and suggest me what should I do I feel pain sometime !

General Physician in Kohat - Dr. Hassan Gul

Dr. Hassan Gul - General Physician

MBBS, MCPS (Trainee) | Kohat


112 Positive Reviews

pain medicine you should take
I recommend surgery for you

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Hanif Khan

Dr. Hanif Khan - General Physician

MBBS | Islamabad


1 Positive Reviews

should take pain medicaion and Go through gastrohepatologist surgeon for check up and Opinion

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Homayoun Sheikh

Dr. Homayoun Sheikh - General Physician

MD, Specialty Certificate (Acute Medicine) UK, MRCP (UK), Post Graduate Diploma of cardiologist (UK) | Karachi


7 Positive Reviews

visit a senior specialist physician or general surgeon

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Basit

consult surgeon clinic

General Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Omair Ahmad

Dr. Omair Ahmad - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS Training (General Surgery) | Lahore


23 Positive Reviews

visit PAF hospital lhr surgical department

General Physician in Quetta - Dr. Ranjeet Kumar

if you are feeling pain occasionally then have some medication for pain management but the advise for you to go for surgery the last treatment for stone is operation

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Bakhtawar Asif

You need treatment and most suitable is surgery if symptoms are not settling and LFTs need to be done. For treatment plan get online consultation.

Member of Marham-Forum

I will help u book appointment for proper treatment

General Physician in Khushab - Dr. Mohammad Tayab

Cholilithiasis....Stones in gall bladder ...best to get rid of this pain is to to undergo surgery ..Open or Laproscopic cholicyctectomy(removal of gall bladder) thts the permanent and most suitable way to get rid of this pain..
or you can use painkillers and PPIs for this.

Homeopath in Mirpur Khas - Dr. Ghufran Ali Siddiqui

you have 6mm calculus in your Gall bladder and because you have pain, homeopathic has a good approach to treat such a type of condition and dilute the same in bile. you may contact me for treatment through Marham App .

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan

Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi


18 Positive Reviews

g...pitte m patrii btai h...agr ap natural medicine abi use kre...to chances h...bina operation k...stone nikl jae

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi


173 Positive Reviews

its completely dissolved by medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me

Write Comment

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories