Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Gas

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 42, Karachi

AoA. is there such thing like..." dimag (brain/head) mai gas phans gayi hai ya charh gayi hai.... thing ??? as many times it appeared and feel some sensation and different kind of pain or headache which makes mild spinning of head. just now 3:30 am in middle of my sleep I just woke up feeling like some movement in brain/head. please guide thanks.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

This is migraine headache.... Its treatment is possible but i have to ask detailed questions about your health so that i can prescribe u proper medication for this headache...

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Post Owner

something like traveling or moving inside head or brain which makes mild headache or some kind of sensation. I studied and cone to point that we all go to doctors and do our check ups from to bottom but never realized that all comes from top most head / brain which is neglected mist of the time and never bee. checked from CT scans or MRIs. Now the studies are making to also consider the head Neuro thing. well its my way of thinking you and all can disagree with it!

3 years ago

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

Yes,now it is

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed Ranjha

Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed Ranjha - General Physician

MBBS , MD , FCPS (Community Medicine) , DPH | Lahore

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

This is a manageable disease. You need admission under a competent psychiatrist for observation. If no Disease then you will remain satisfied.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories