Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Polar Allergy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 35 Years old, Islamabad

Dear experts, I am having severe allergies which results fly like symptoms in particular non stop sneezing. I went to NIH for allergy vaccine and completed 3 months course with every week. Also since pandemic I am not going howver daily doze of zytec I use but now my allergy seems to be not controlled with anti allergic . Please what should I do

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

if it is not controling may b hidden problem besides it,contact any GP ,no matter online.Allah kareem

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Irfana Amir

AOA! What time do you mostly have sneezing? Are you having some nasal blockage and post nasal drip of phlegm in your throat? Did u ever have any breathing difficulty?

Post Owner

Hello, after waking up . In early morning at fajar time it’s severe with running nose. We’ll breathing in cases when complete blockage of nose during flu

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Avoid.going outside Face. mask.consult Dr

Post Owner

Already consulted both overseas and locally. They advise anti allergic medicine. It’s all good till the time I use medicine and once the course finished, I am back on track again

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint... U r having resistant allergy.... I will prescribe you proper medication for this problem and inshaAllah u will b fine in 7-10 days... U can contact me through marham for proper treatment..

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Member of Marham-Forum

forget allergy, u ll be fine

Post Owner

Dear doctor, I had been trying but now it’s un bearable

3 years ago

consult nearby doctor. you need inj steroids for some time

3 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Irfana Amir

You need to start start nasal spray and another specific medicine for the stabilization of your allergy symptoms and After few months of use you would feel much better. For prescription you need to book an appointment through Marham. Thanks

Post Owner

Hello dr, I had been using this method in the past and as I said it worked for a short time and then it started again

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories