Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Sleeping Issue/ Heart Rate Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 20, lahore

AOA!! From yesterday i am facing a problem while sleeping i wake up after 2to3 hours and my heart rate is fast i did'nt checked it but it feels fast from normal i usually go to bed after fajar. My age is 20 years. No underlying medical condition no congestion nothing. Last week i had university finals and i had stress and also since this panademic started i am also having stress related to covid-19(p.s i am not covid patient). And some time i have gas at night after dinner. Please help me with my quries.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Irfana Amir

AOA! From your history I seems like you are having some acute anxiety disorder. Did you have similar symptoms ever before or it’s first time? And how long your fast heart beat stays after waking up.? Have you been using lots of tea or coffee during your exams or have u had any kind of medicines recently?You need to correct your sleep time if it is your usual habit to sleep after Fajar. Are you doing some exercises? Thanks

Post Owner

AOA!!
No i did'nt had symptoms like these before usually i take tea in breakfast. Yes i was having Antial tab for my throat pain. These days i am doing 0 amount of workout.

3 years ago

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

Dont worry son ,better to take an appoin...or online appoint..so that i can manage ur all problems u have now a days

General Practitioner in Hyderabad - Dr. Muhammad Ali Qureshi

Normaly deep sleep continues for 2 3 hr then it interrupted, so nothing to worry about it, next increase in heart rate it could be due to indigestion or due to fearful dreams. For further you can consult.

Member of Marham-Forum

cap gabica 100 mg in nigght

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories