Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Stiff Neck And Shoulders

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 35 Years old, Multan

Its been more than 20 days, i took movax, teranlin with neubrol Fort and massage too but the stiffness and strain is there. Seems like frozen shoulder. Can move it but feel pain in neck and shoulders.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Zaid Ur Rehman

Take only one Pain Killer. Consult with GP in this regard who will prescribe you according to Your medical record / history.
Moreover, do Warm compressions on affected shoulder and Consult with Physiotherapist because physiotherapy has a good impact if its Frozen shoulder.

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

Taking wrong treatm...,u may take an appoi..or online appoi G P

Post Owner

Yes i took an appointment for yesterday 24 June 6 pm. That is still in process. No one cares to inform through msg or call even that dr isn’t available.

3 years ago

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni
Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 151 Positive Reviews

I vl do inshahAllah,take an appoi...

3 years ago

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Namrah Ahmed

Dr. Namrah Ahmed - Physiotherapist

BSPT, DPT | Islamabad

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Physiotherapy has the best effects, if it's frozen shoulder or even neck stiffness.. you can book appointment through marham and I can guide you the proper exercises for this..you can do at home easily and feel the relief!!

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Very likely muscular or cervicalgia use simple paracetamol rather one you mentioned as it can have its own side effects. I think speaking to someone and examining on video consult will be helpful . But certainly very common phenomenon. Lot to do with daily routine and posture. Frozen shoulder and pain is more of pin upper arm and shoulder with restricted movement

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories