Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Tenesmus Or Constipation [ Can't Have Proper Bowel Movement But Feel Like Throughout The Day]

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Bowel

The problem started 5-6 days back I felt that, I have a bowel movement but the stool didn't come out even when I pushed harder after sitting like for 5 minute it was only a 2-3 drop of liquid like reddish thing (can't confirm if it was blood). I didn't had any idea why is this happening throughout the same day everytime 2-3 hours after i feel like i have bowel movement but it goes this way. The next day the situation persist but out of 5 bowel movement 1 was sucessful and 4 were like the same one. However, the successful one also had less quantity than usual. Keeping in mind my diet was all normal and of healthy food. Today is the 5th day of this problem. I don't have that reddish liquid thing anymore neither any sort of pain but the situation is same. out of 5 tries 1 is successful. I used to have fibre rich biscuits and cac-1000 plus which I used to have before this problem I stopped having those and my diet contain only home-made food and that's all.

I do drink 15-25 glass

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

Zarurat mehsoos ho to jaen aur relax ho k bethen,dont try to do it,10 mnts is enough

Post Owner

Salam, thank you for answering.
Masla ye ha k body ki taraf se har baar yahi call ati aur zarurat mehsoos hoti but jab bhi jata hu to ye issue hota. Shayaid mai apna masla sahi se explain nahe kar paya hu

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories