Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecologist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

Mera 3rd c-section feb mai hpwa tha us k bd mjy regular periods ho ry thy.from last two months iwas using familia tablets for precautions( jo daily khaty hain) husband also use precautions but last month I can't take tablets regularly ab mjy periods ni ho ry I take greenstar ecp 2 tablets last night but I don't get results. Early morning I check through strip it was negative. What should I do to have periods? Also suggest some methods of precautions

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear hormones can affect Periods, stop or delay or an give with drawal bleed as well.
-have one serum Beta hcg (blood pregnancy test) to check pregnancy status.
-if beta hcg reports positive have detailed Evaluation in gynae Emergency as it might need Urgent intervention.

-if beta hcg negative u can have menstrual induction (tab primolute N 10 mgs 8 hrly for 5 to 7 days and wait for periods for 2 wks.
-have combined oral contraceptive pills for 3 cycles to regulate periods .
-have Check on symmptoms like weight gain, abnormal hairs growth along with irregular periods.if symmptoms present then need Evaluation.
-best of luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

better to wait for few days ....and as you already had 3 c/s you need some long acting contraception ..which can last for 3-5 years atleast...different option are available for this....as taking pills regularly is sometimes difficult ...so consult the gynaecologist that long acting methods can be offered to you and you can choose the one suits you

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

what is ur last menstrual periods date, are u breast feeding ur baby? if yes then ur menstrual irregularity may b because of this. get ur ultrasound done.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories