Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Used Expired Supplement.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Near doctor hospital

Aoa , I'VE used expired supplement almost 45-50 days ago(26-SEPT-2018) which was expired in JULY 2018 . Now i am having pain in both kidneys , sometimes at same time but normally have pain in right kidney and left is okay, after 30 mins pain in left kidney right is okay , Have problem in walking aswell , Last night had shortness in breathing , Had a visit to the doctor he gave me medicine Tab delves , tab diagesic - p , and a week before he gave me diagesic p , neoprox and anotherone like delves but in yellow color dont know the name. and asked me to do the test of , (US ABD+ , KUB , CBC ESR, RFTs , BSR) , Kindly tell me from where i should get tested or any other test included and what else should i do and can i see you dr.aurangzeb at general hospital . Thanks.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

hi
i am not sure if supplements have been a culprit but there can be various possibilities of pain in kidney area
can you describe the pattern of pain any difficulty with urination fever vomiting etc any blood in urine any known h/o kidney stones?
other medical condition you suffer?
what is gait problem?
i guess if symptoms are unexplained for a while he is rt to suggest above test this will give an idea about the function of your kidney and ultrasound will explain if any stone or swelling of the kidney is there?
most common cause being renal stones for such problem but let results come one will be able to guide you better
regards

Post Owner

Aoa , Thanks for your reply doctor. Well , i have frequent urination issue , no vomiting no fever , whenever i pass urine sometimes i see a little foamy and bubbles not too much but have most of the times . Pain is in both the kidneys normally on back side below ribs and below the belly buttons of both kidneys and in my glutes aswell and pain in my foot while i walk , never had blood in urine , pus or anything like that . if i don't go for urination i feel pain in kidneys right on . 4 days ago i went to sheikh zayed hospital and the doctor said it's is UTI didn't checked properly and straightaway checked temp 98 and bp 110/76 . now she gave me medicines Spasfon and Ciprofloxacin plus a sachet of citro soda . Have been using this since last 4 days but didn't got any betterment . Previously had constipation issues and hypertension problems . It could be either this supplement issue or masturbation problem . Now kindly you suggest what tests should i do and from where i could get tested and what other recommendations you would do . Thanks .

5 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

i guess you are unduly worrying yourself with myths of masturbation etc.it seems more of mechanical sciatic pain .please arrange u/e and usg i am pretty sure they should be normal. very unfortunate that broad spectrum abx are being abused and used with no real indications always question their prescription. once you have an investigation done you can arrange telephonic consult via this site.i am happy to talk to you and address your concerns
regards
kashif

Member of Marham-Forum

Okay Sir , Thanks a lot for your reply . Will try to book an appointment with you nearby future . Thanks again :)

Nephrologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajeeha Elahi

Dr. Wajeeha Elahi - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology) | Karachi

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

wsa,u need these tests, you can visit me at Taj medical center,hamdard university hospital

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories