Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Neuro Physician

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Lahore

Can you help me in understanding why do i feel dizziness in my head frequently. Like it is completely okay then all of a sudden I start feeling dizzines and want to give up anything i am doing lay down for a while. Just need to know te reason and it happens mostly when i'm trying to observe something closely ya thora focus krre hu kisi cheez pe. It used to happen in the past as well but from last 3-4 days ye daily hota ha like kabhi morning me thek evening me hoga nd vice versa. I also feel some difficulty in breathing and kind of faint feeling but not frequently. A day back it was almost a complete darkness in front of my eyes and us time me kafi sone k bad uthe the. Kindly let me know what could be the reason.

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Shahid Mustafa

Dr. Shahid Mustafa - Neurologist

MBBS, Diplomate Of American Board Of Neurology | Karachi

review-stars

917 Positive Reviews

Possibly lack of sleep, too much stress.

Member of Marham-Forum

Diseases of brain, nerves, ear, lack of sleep, BP and other conditions may cause dizziness. pay attention to sleep and meal timings and have check up.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

229 Positive Reviews

it's anxiety it's complete treatable after taking some medicine you can contact me

Neurologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayesha Aslam

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayesha Aslam - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS, Fellow European Board of Neurology (FEBN) | Lahore

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

plz get yourself assessed properly by a neurologist around you. it can be due to a number of reasons.

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

178 Positive Reviews

Dizziness is something which has multiple reasons. In order to get an answer you will need to consult a neurologist, undergo tests and may be still not any wiser. In order to understand dizziness see my YouTube video. Dr Iftikhar Khawaja

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories