Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro - Brain on Severe Massive Headache

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, Neurosurgeon

I am 19 years old and have been having severe massive headaches since the age of 15/16 when family issues got worse. There isnt a day where I am headache less, I am daily experiencing that pain. I have migraine issues as well and sometimes they escalate too. These days, I wake up because of the headache and I feel as if my head and eyes are solid blocks of brick. I had tea even to somehow reduce the pain but it doesnt happen. I am having problem studying as well because of the severe pain that sometimes I have to myself rub my head. I cannot consume panadol, so what other medicine can be suggested and why r these headaches not going away and so persistent? Any idea? Jazakallah khair

General Physician in Khanewal - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi - General Physician

MBBS, RMP | Khanewal

review-stars

253 Positive Reviews

detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-32591427, 427, 042-32591427, 427,

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA

Neurologist in Lahore - Dr. Bilal Ahmed

Dr. Bilal Ahmed - Neurologist

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

AoA boy , all you need is healthy excerise on regular bases and have a good daily sleep hours.

kindly book an online consultation for proper workup and evaluation.

https://www.marham.pk/personal/9943

Neuro Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. M Zain Yousuf

Dr. M Zain Yousuf - Neuro Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

Your headache will not go away with Panadol or any other pain reliever, because it is not the main problem, but it's a symptom of another underlying problem which is causing it.

You should see a Psychiatrist, either visit anyone in person or take online consultation. This issue is treatable, but will worsen with time if left untreated.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

230 Positive Reviews

you must take homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required within days you will be completely fine inshallah kindly book appointments with me it's a complete treatment

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Ariba Nasreen

Dr. Ariba Nasreen - General Practitioner

| MBBS | (DOW University of Health Sciences Karachi ) | Certified Family Medicine | (Ziauddin University Karachi) | Karachi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

we need proper history to diagnose and treat your problems kindly book online consultation with me via marham application for better outcome.

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-practitioner/karachi/dr-ariba-nasreen-27041

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

178 Positive Reviews

You have mentioned some family issues which are obviously continuing and cannot be resolved. At your age the most likely reason is engagement neurosis. You are obviously being pressurised to get married. It’s not a question of whether you like it or not, just the question itself hanging over you is causing stress and resulting in headache. Taking paracetamol may dull the pain temporarily but the minute the effect wears off the pain restarts . That is called withdrawal headache.Eventually the headache pills themselves become responsible for headache. In order to break this cycle you need consultation. For that you may go to Marham and make an online appointment. I do not have a clinic in Pakistan and only see patients online

Neuro Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Mohammad Abid

Dr. Mohammad Abid - Neuro Surgeon

| MBBS | MS (Neurosurgery) | | Lahore

review-stars

233 Positive Reviews

get CT scan of the brain, take some pain killer like synflex 500 mg after meal as needed for pain and consult some Neurosurgeon near you. you can have online consultation with some Neurosurgeon/neurophysician

Neuro Surgeon in Khairpur - Prof. Dr. Safdar Hussain Arain

Prof. Dr. Safdar Hussain Arain - Neuro Surgeon

| MBBS | MS (Neurosurgery) | | Khairpur

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

You must book online consultation for proper history to diagnose and treatment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories