Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Belly Fat- Sudden Weight Gain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 24 Years old, khi

Hi, I’ve gotten married 4 months back and soon after my wedding my weight kept on increasing, I’ve always been underweight but after wedding I suddenly gained 5,6 kgs and alot of fat on my lower body specially the belly that I look pregnant! I have pcos already but this never happened before. Is there anything that I should get checked ?

Nutritionist in Lahore - Amna Sarfraz

Amna Sarfraz - Nutritionist

BS. Hons (Food Science and Human Nutrition) Masters of Science in Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

may be its due to some dietary modification after marriage. plus you have to make sure to treat pcos with diet. book an appointement for dietplan

Nutritionist in Okara - Rd Anam

Rd Anam - Nutritionist

BS Food Sciences and Nutrition | Okara

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

yes you need some guidance.
book an appointment

Member of Marham-Forum

Hey, i hope you're doing great!
I've got your point. Actually it does happen sometimes with different women after wedding due to hormonal changes after wedding. It has happened to many of my clients but after getting my plans and guidelines, now they're doing really good.
And as you have PCOS, so It's happening more though not happened before. But you don't need to worry about this.
I'll give you Proper Diet Plan along with that will give you detailed general guidelines which you've to follow and all these issues will be resolved. your PCOS will recover. Also, I'll give you some targeted exercises to do for your fat on lower body and all other areas, it'll be really effective as these fats just need some exercises and bit of diet to go back.
For all this, I'll need your health related information. so book an appointment so that I can collect your history and proceed further.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi, you need immediate screening, if you are in islamabad then you can visit in person. or can book your appointment online.

Nutritionist in Peshawar - Mr. Zulqarnain Haider

Mr. Zulqarnain Haider - Nutritionist

BSc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), M.Sc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), Post Graduate Program in Pediatric Nutrition | Peshawar

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

book Appointment for Proper plan and guidance

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Ms. Maham Fatima

Ms. Maham Fatima - Nutritionist

Bs (Hons) Dietetics and Nutrition | Faisalabad

kindly book an appointment for according to your need diet plan

Nutritionist in Lahore - Aymen Subhani

Aymen Subhani - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Hi. Kindly book your appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

High androgen levels lead to symptoms such as body hair growth, acne, irregular periods -- and weight gain. Because the weight gain is triggered by male hormones, it is typically in the abdomen. That is where men tend to carry weight. So, instead of having a pear shape, women with PCOS have more of an apple shape.

book an appointment for further nutrition assessment

thank you
Dr Anam

Post Owner

I don’t have acne or body hair growth, used to have prolonged cycles cuz of pcos but since I’ve been taking piozer and glucophage for that so that has been taken care of too.

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair
Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

these medicines are good.
if you want further nutrition assessment please book an appointment through mahram

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Fatima Masood

Fatima Masood - Nutritionist

MS Food & Nutrition , MSc Food Technology (TH) | Islamabad

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

Have high protein diet in the form of chicken, egg whites and whole grains! Cut down on fats such as egg yolk, butter, margarine, red meat and fried food. For more weight loss and herb recommendation consult me directly!

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories