Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Cholestrol, Triglycerides

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 24, quetta

do i need medical treatment ? what should be my diet to reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides ?

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Haq

Dr. Ayesha Haq - Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

dear client please mention if you have any medical history , medicines if you took any , detailed about your life style and detailed diet history.

Post Owner

my life style is cofined to the office and home no exercise or walk and i eat chicken and mutton at dinner
cake and biscuits in breakfast and in lunch i usually eat chawal chole or chicken biryani . i have not taken any medicine for a long time

5 years ago

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

well! glad tp know you have no medical history .dear client i offer holistic life style counselling with modified diet.its preventive nutrition any ite improvement will be seen in diffrennt dimension of llfe .it will not only improve physical health but also improved phsical and social health so book the appointment .....

5 years ago

Post Owner

i am from quetta can we do it online

5 years ago

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

yes book appointment through marham online consultancy

5 years ago

You can book online consultation here: www.marham.pk/online-consultation

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Karachi - Dr. Sumaira Nasim

Dr. Sumaira Nasim - Nutritionist

MSc (Food and Nutrition), MPH (Australia), PhD Nutrition (U.K. - ongoing) | Karachi

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

AOA

Your TG and Cholesterol is borderline raised/upper limit, and HDL which is good cholesterol is less than 40, thus I will suggest to modify your diet which can improve your blood profile. For individualized consultation, kindly contact Marham customer service
to book an appointment.

Member of Marham-Forum

You really need to take care of your elevated lipid profile .it's better to book an appointment for an individualised plan

Nutritionist in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Abbas

Dr. Ayesha Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, Masters (Nutrition), Diploma (Nutrition) | Karachi

review-stars

273 Positive Reviews

initially try to cut down fat from your diet..use oil in limited amount .exercise once a day..repeat your blood tests after 3 months..if still elevated levels i will prescribe medicine's for you

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Aleena Masood

Aleena Masood - Nutritionist

Mphill (Nutrition) | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You have to cut down you fat , you can take rich fiber diet to reduce your cholesterol level oats are best option , do physical activity for at least 15-20 min a day

Member of Marham-Forum

you need to have an online appointment for detail history and detail examination. you can get yourself reviwed from you home.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Adnan Akbar

Adnan Akbar - Nutritionist

MSC in Nutritional Sciences (UK) | Faisalabad

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Hi you need to change your lifestyle along some dietary changes and physical activity must be a very important part of your daily routine. If you are overweight or obese then need to lose weight too and take help from some slimming supplements along above mentioned advices .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories