Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Diet & Nutrition For IR

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Faisalabad

Is there any food, herb etc... which increases insulin sensitivity and decreases Insulin resistance? Patient is Over-weight, Pre-diabetic, Insulin Resistant, has High Blood Pressure, High Choleseterol. Blood Pressure and Cholesterol is well controlled, doing daily 30 min brisk walk, avoiding Fast, fatty and sugary foods.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Haq

Dr. Ayesha Haq - Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

yes! nutrotional therapy is there to increase insulin availability.please try to undearstand it doesnt possible without coplete history...book appointment through marham..

Post Owner

thanks for reply. Issue is not about insulin availability, Insulin is there, main issue is with Insulin Sensitivity. Body is not taking/using glucose properly.

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Haq
Dr. Ayesha Haq - Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

no problem! you need consultancy

5 years ago

Post Owner

ok. thanks

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Adnan Akbar

Adnan Akbar - Nutritionist

MSC in Nutritional Sciences (UK) | Faisalabad

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Well all the issues you mentioned can be well controlled with lifestyle and dietary changes. All you need to do book an appointment with me in Faisal Hospital Faisalabad between 4pm to 8 pm any day except Sunday. I have best solution to cure IR .

Post Owner

thanks. I'll inshallah

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Yumna Chattha

Yumna Chattha - Nutritionist

BS. (Hons.) Food, Nutrition & Dietetics, PGDD | Lahore

review-stars

390 Positive Reviews

There’s a herbal supplement named MORINGA that helps. It’s proven to help diabetic patients. You can message me on Facebook if you’re interested. I’ll get you in touch with the distributors.

Post Owner

thanks

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Karachi - Zohra Walji

Zohra Walji - Nutritionist

BS (Nutrition) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Insulin resistance and related issues can be improved once weight is decreased.. dietary intake needs to be specified according to height and weight of the patient and activity level...

Post Owner

thanks for reply. Doing daily brisk walk for 45 minutes at least at speed of Five kilo meter per hour and eating healthy in small portions, hopefully there would be difference in weight after one month.

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Abbas

Dr. Ayesha Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, Masters (Nutrition), Diploma (Nutrition) | Karachi

review-stars

273 Positive Reviews

suffering from various problems you should take cinnamon powder quarter tsp before breakfast and take fruit salad bowl twice a day

Post Owner

thanks madam for reply. I eat two Samosas in a month, I know Samosas are not good, since it is deep-fried. Can I eat Dahi Baray once a week? Second, I've IBS-C , my most bothering symptoms are frequent gas building and passing throughout the day & feeling of incomplete evacuation after every bowel movement. Is any particular food/herb for it i.e to calm the intestines i.e. not too relaxing which make trapped-gas in the gut? thanks

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories