Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Diet And Nutrition

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Pakistan

Hello. I am obese Pcos and insulin resistant patient. I want to reduce weight while living a Pakistani simple lifestyle. Nothing fancy, nothing expensive, nothing like western eating. Any dietitian can guide me? I have Impaired glucose tolerance and also my insulin levels are high. In regard to these problem what are the eating guidelines for me?

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

R you using medicines?

Post Owner

Yes, glucophage Xr 500 mg three times a day. some supplemets and some fertility medications.

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil
Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 92 Positive Reviews

okay. in your case general recommendations won't work because a detailed history is needed which involves current diet habits, routine, activities and medication and it's not a single food that can cure it's a combination of diet. Must get a customized diet plan for better results. You can book appointment with me for online consultation.

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Ms. Hira Jamal

Ms. Hira Jamal - Nutritionist

BSc Nutrition, MSc Human Nutrition | Sialkot

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Book an appointment with marham for customize diet plan.

Post Owner

Thanks

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Haseeb Ahmed

Haseeb Ahmed - Nutritionist

B.Sc (Hons) Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Mphill (Scholar) | Faisalabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

AoA
Glucose levels are high due Insulin resistance when insulin resistance became low ultimately your diabetes become reverse. its very easy to lower the insulin resistance. All these problems will settle down with in 1-2 months insha'Allah with your simple lifestyle. Your PCOD are also due to Insulin resistance.
if you want to lower your insulin resistance and improve your health overall.
Book your appointment now.

Post Owner

Thanks

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to weight loss. Losing weight and keeping it off requires modifying dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made us all different. There isn't a magic pill, tea, drink, etc that will solve the problem. You have to find a balance that is right for you. PCOS is insulin related, and you have to learn how to balance your blood sugar levels.

Work with a dietitian or nutritionist in your area or online to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk away and do everything perfectly from that point forward. Behavioural modification isn't instantaneous. Changing behaviours that have been shaped and reinforced for many years requires learning and trying new things. Some will work for you and some will not. It takes time, and change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits.

Post Owner

Thankyou Ma'am

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra

Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra - Nutritionist

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Nothing to worry dear, let me know your blood-type

Post Owner

A positive. Why? is this related to problem?

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra
Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra - Nutritionist

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 22 Positive Reviews

Yes very much indeed

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

some more history is require for your problem
book online appointment for guidance

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)