Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Diet N Growth

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 10 years old, Uae

Meri beti hai 10 years ki. Wo khananai khati .khati hai tu bohat kam. Uski growth nai horae underweight underheight hai. Samjh nai arha kya kro. What test should be conducted?? Plz guide thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Anorexia is induced by certain condition I strongly recommend proper screening first. Energy deficiency can be catered by energy rich foods and supplement her properly to coup up with mineral deficiency. I strongly recommend Cod liver oil capsules daily.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

whats her weight and height?

Nutritionist in Karachi - Hora Rizwan (Rd)

Hora Rizwan (Rd) - Nutritionist

BS Nutrition & Dietetics | Karachi

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

W.salamPlease give exact height and weight of your daughter and book an appointment for detailed diet plan accordingly.

Member of Marham-Forum

Give her energy dense foods and right supplements that will help her acheive her optimal height and weight. For further consultation and diet plan you can contact me

Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan - Ms. Sidra Tul Qudsia

Ms. Sidra Tul Qudsia - Nutritionist

Master (Human Nutrition and Dietetics), M.Phil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics) | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

ap apni bchi k liver function test krwaen.ap uski calories puri krny k lye pedia sure dan.sath koi acha appetizer syrup use krwaen.or ahista ahista khurak brhaen.

Nutritionist in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Abbas

Dr. Ayesha Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, Masters (Nutrition), Diploma (Nutrition) | Karachi

review-stars

273 Positive Reviews

You should give her a high caloric diet and her blood CP should be done. Milk shakes with fruits should be given to her twice a day. I also recommend vitamins for under weight children yo improve their health and fitness

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Tehmina Asadullah

Ms. Tehmina Asadullah - Nutritionist

DNM/ ND (Nutrition/ Naturopatic Doctor), LME (Licensed Medical Aesthetician), Certified Colon Hydro Therapist | Lahore

There could be an underlying cause. Sometimes low HB can cause low appetite. So proper blood work and consultation is necessary. Book an appointment through Marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories