Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Dietician/nutritionist/fitness Expert Help Required

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, Lahore

I have started running and walking since 5 days. My height is 6'5" and my weight is 108kg.

My stamina in running is not satisfactory. will reducing weight aid me in running? Will running be enough to reduce belly fat?

Also, plz recommend ideal diet for weight loss. Should I stop eating roti and rice? I don't drink cold drinks and I take black (milk) tea twice daily with minimum or no sugar. My daily sugar intake is almost zero. I take revitale multivitamin and surbex T (Vitamin B complex) after breakfast and sometimes Cac 1000 after lunch.

what should be my ideal weight according to height?

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Adnan Akbar

Adnan Akbar - Nutritionist

MSC in Nutritional Sciences (UK) | Faisalabad

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Book online consultation please

Nutritionist in Lahore - Syed Ali Haider

Syed Ali Haider - Nutritionist

DDNS, Doctor of Dietitian & Nutrition (Canada) | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Book online appointment for detailed session and diet plan according to your body's parameters and health status (for weight loss).

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Maham Riaz

Maham Riaz - Nutritionist

DDNS ( doctor of diet and nutrition science ) ( MPHIL in human nutrition and dietists) | Sialkot

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Running and walking is good for health. You take rice and roti even you tAke 5 meal per day but very small portion and take metabolism boost drink like cinnamon1 pinch and basal seed 1tbsp in 1 glasslukewarm water everymnorning and many more drinks. For more infromation book appointment .

Nutritionist in Islamabad - S. Mahnoor Zahra

S. Mahnoor Zahra - Nutritionist

BS (Environmental Sciences) | Islamabad

Your stamina will build with time. Start with shorter lapses and increase the duration as your stamina builds. You are on the right track. It's great that your sugar intake is zero. You can't spot reduce so no, running won't make your belly fat go away in a day but it will definitely help you lose weight in a healthy manner if you remain consistent.
Stay hydrated. And decrease your portions instead of omitting carbs altogether. You need carbs for energy production. Just opt for whole grains.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

ideal weight according to 6'5'' is 95 to 98kgs. yes reducing weight will aid your running and running will help alot with reducing belly fat but with running you need to add some exercise trageting belly fat.
Don't exclude rice, roti from diet. reduce weight with prober diet plan. You need to book appointment for online consultation with me to get diet plan with exercise plan and instructions

Nutritionist in Peshawar - Shahrukh Yar

Shahrukh Yar - Nutritionist

BSc Hons, Post Graduation in Pediatric Nutrition, M. Sc (Hons) Food and Dietetics | Peshawar

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Hello. Kindly Book an appointment. u should get alot of answers of ur questions.
will make diet plan accordingly to settle ur weight

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Book an appointment for detailed consultation

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Hamza

Muhammad Hamza - Nutritionist

MS Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Gold Medalist) | Faisalabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Assalam alaikum dear.
kindly book an appointment with me for proper diet plan

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

it requires more detail history
please book an online appointment

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Namrah Ahmed

Dr. Namrah Ahmed - Physiotherapist

BSPT, DPT | Islamabad

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Sir!! stamina will bot build in a day or two.. it's good that you want to lose weight and have started working on it, but with controlling diet you have to continue your walk, running or jogging is the next level, first you have to tune your body for 6000 steps daily walk..you can use any health band for this..and walk should be brisk walk to gain stamina, and if you want to cut down belly fat..there are specific exercises for that..can guide you but obviously through video call. check your BMI, target your walk..set your goals and you will definitely achieve them.

Nutritionist in Sheikhupura - Nayyab Shabbir

Nayyab Shabbir - Nutritionist

Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics (DND) | Sheikhupura

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Everything takes time.. Nothing can b possible in quick time.. For building up ur stamina u must continue ur daily exercise or walk plus healthy diet with all food groups in require amount according to your age and height.. So for details u must book an appointment with nutritionist..
Regards

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Sidra Rafiq

Ms. Sidra Rafiq - Nutritionist

Doctor of Dietetics & Nutritional Sciences | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Your BMI is 28.1
you are overweight.
Book an.appointment for healthy ideal weight goal.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms Rabeea Junaid

Ms Rabeea Junaid - Nutritionist

Bs (Hons), PGDD | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

you are overweight. you need proper guidance for exercise and diet. you should learn portion control. book your appointment with me.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories