Exercise And Fitness


I almost read it on all websites and books etc that always consult a doctor before starting any exercise program. I want to start training for 5 kilometers running. Who should I consult? General physician, physiotherapist or who?

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.

Aslam Naveed

64 Reviews


MD (Sexology), Ph.D Sexolo...

31 Years Experience

View Profile

Rabia Anwer

39 Reviews


MSC (Food & Nutrition), MS...

21 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Ayesha Abbas

46 Reviews


MBBS, Masters (Nutrition),...

15 Years Experience

View Profile

Sabeen Asif

5 Reviews


BS Food and Nutrition, Reg...

2.5 Years Experience

View Profile

Hora Rizwan (rd)

9 Reviews


BS Nutrition

1 Years Experience

View Profile

Yousra Shami Rd

3 Reviews


BS Nutritionist

2.5 Years Experience

View Profile


MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-img 70 Positive Reviews

General physician, call 042-32591427,


You should have to consult with a professional of sport sciences ,he will
guide you better than anyone other...
If you want any help from me then call me tomorrow after 4 PM on this Phone
No 042-32591427, 042-32591427,

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)