Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Fat Loose Belly

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 24, Karachi

it's been 1 year of marriage not pregnant yet I was skinny girl before marriage my weight was 41 at that tym but after marriage I have put on some weight now m 55 but the problem is my stomach looks fat like fatty layers on stomach loose belly it's not as hard as before marriage done some test coz of gain pregnancy all tests came normal mashalllah doctor said w8 for conceiving naturally my periods are also regular but how should I deal my loose body mass tights are also look fatty and hips what should I do I don't like my body like this 🥺

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Adnan Akbar

Adnan Akbar - Nutritionist

MSC in Nutritional Sciences (UK) | Faisalabad

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Definitely you would loose your belly fat . For detailed history book online consultation.

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr.Khaleel Ur Rehman Physiotherapist

Dr.Khaleel Ur Rehman Physiotherapist - Physiotherapist

Diet and nutrition, DPT, DO5 | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

very easy method. i will gove you 1 month diet plan. your belly will be removed In Sha Allah . for more details kindly book appointment. Thank u

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Barira Saad

Barira Saad - Nutritionist

PGD (Dietetics and nutrition), MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

do you exercise or go for a walk? what do you eat and drink in a day?

Post Owner

no exercise only walk sometimes or bs wahi ghr k punjabi foods

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Ifrah Irfan

Ifrah Irfan - Nutritionist

Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics | Sialkot

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Hi. What’s your height? You need to be physical active which means take out some time and walk daily. Fat can not be reduced from any particular one site until and unless you go for procedures like liposuction. You can book online appointment for consultation.

Nutritionist in Karachi - Mr. Uzair Amanullah

Mr. Uzair Amanullah - Nutritionist

MSc , Clinical Dietitian, Remedy Consultant, Natural Health | Karachi

review-stars

160 Positive Reviews

we need to fix your eating routine plus you need to workout. If you are very serious then i suggest you should contact me immediately so we can fix your issues.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Noor Ul Sehar

Noor Ul Sehar - Nutritionist

BSC (Hons) Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You just need to focus on your Carbohydrate intake out of your daily calorie requirement. I would suggest you start doing brisk walk or workout at home as feasible to you . For proper plan kindly book your appointment

Nutritionist in Peshawar - Mr. Zulqarnain Haider

Mr. Zulqarnain Haider - Nutritionist

BSc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), M.Sc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), Post Graduate Program in Pediatric Nutrition | Peshawar

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Proper routine Diet according to ur Daily Requirements, and add some exercise in ur routine

Nutritionist in Lahore - Aymen Subhani

Aymen Subhani - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Hi. book your appointment.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to weight management issues. It doesn't matter if a person needs to gain weight or lose weight. Both require modifying dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made us all different.

Work with a nutritionist to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything perfectly from that point forward. Behavioural modification takes time. It isn't instantaneous. Change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits. I conduct sessions online via Marham and Zoom. If you would like to schedule an appointment, you can inbox me. Otherwise work with a nutritionist or dietician in your area.
amsadiqua@gmail.com

Post Owner

mam I took a lot of stress due to some personal family problems after marriage I was very chill type of girl before marriage but after marriage things changed with inlaws every time m in stress depression

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Mahum Shahid

Mahum Shahid - Nutritionist

Doctor of Dietetics and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Dear Patient!
There is not one weight lose plan which is suitable for any body. Every person's body is different and need diet plan according to your body type and requirements. Its better if you book an appointment so we can start working on it

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Mahnoor Safdar

Ms. Mahnoor Safdar - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Food & Nutrition), PGDD (Dietitics) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

you shout gradually adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes both *ur dietary intake + *walk daily
for detailed customized plan according to ur condition, you can consult me

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Hamza

Muhammad Hamza - Nutritionist

MS Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Gold Medalist) | Faisalabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Assalam alaikum ... you should have to change your lifestyle ... and Adopt balance diet plans...

for proper diet plan kindly book and appointment with me.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/faisalabad/nutritionist/muhammad-hamza

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Anum Nawaz

Anum Nawaz - Nutritionist

MS Human nutrition and Dietetics | Sialkot

you should modify your dietary pattern and lifestyle and also visit a nutritionist or dietetion or book online.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Ms. Maheen Sara

Ms. Maheen Sara - Nutritionist

B.S. (Hons.) Food Sciences & Nutrition, M.Sc (Hons). Human Nutrition and Dietetics,MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics) | Faisalabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

You just need some belly exercise and customize diet chart. So book online appointment with me.

Nutritionist in Sheikhupura - Nayyab Shabbir

Nayyab Shabbir - Nutritionist

Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics (DND) | Sheikhupura

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Just do daily exercises plus maintain hydration status.. Everything will be fine Insha Allah
Regards

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Mehak Khalid

Ms. Mehak Khalid - Nutritionist

BS (Food and nutrition), M.Phil (Clinical Nutrition), Registered Dietitian | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

you need a proper diet plan according to your body need and exercise according to your physique and body fat type to reduce fat with weightloss

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Fatima Arshad

Ms. Fatima Arshad - Nutritionist

Bs Home Economics Food and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

After marriage, eating patterns, sleep patterns gets disturbed which leads to weight gain or gain in belly fat. Once you change your lifestyle and eating patterns, control your portions , you will lose fat and will conceive soon. If you need any help or diet plan , you can book appointment too :)

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

When a miscarriage occurs, all that calcium is eliminated along with the pregnancy tissue, causing a calcium deficiency in the body. Hence, it is important for women to eat calcium-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish like sardines and salmon, and dry fruits like dry figs, dates & nuts.

Drink after miscarriage Iron-rich foods include lentils, spinach, and brown rice.) It's also a time during which you should eat and rest well. Cohen also suggests sipping on nettle tea and red raspberry tea during this time to help tone and shrink the uterus back to its non-pregnant state, which is about the same size and shape as a pear.

Key nutrients to eat when you're trying to conceive

Leafy green vegetables. Spinach, broccoli, bok choy, Swiss chard and kale are all good options. ...

Fortified cereals. Look for breakfast cereals that contain 100 percent of the recommended daily value.

Oranges and strawberries. ...

Beans and nuts. ...
have nuts with warm milk

THANK YOU
Dr anam

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)