Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Gynaecologist/nutritionist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Lahore

I am 1 month pregnant, and my family forces me to eat one apple and a glass of milk before breakfast. But, whenever i eat an apple i feel heaviness in my chest. I feel GERD and it seems that i am full up to throat with food. And, also i am not able to eat properly after it. I don’t settle even after 2-3hrs of taking an apple. What should i do?

Member of Marham-Forum

salam u should have luke warm hot water

Nutritionist in Lahore - Aymen Subhani

Aymen Subhani - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Try talking to them and don't consume foods you think make you feel nauseated.
Anyway, try wearing lose clothes, drink more water and sleep with you head 3 to 4 inches higher than your body.
For dietary recommendations, book your online appointment.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Aymen Subhani
Aymen Subhani - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 14 Positive Reviews

your*

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

u also eat amrood one to two times in a day

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

You have to learn to say No. For many people, an apple and a glass of milk is breakfast in itself. Apples are very filling. I wouldn't be able to eat for a few hours after consuming them either. Use yogurt/raita with your meals for your calcium needs, and take different fresh fruits in between meals rather than consuming an apple and milk before breakfast.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Anum Sheikh

Ms. Anum Sheikh - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

aoa dear This is an individual reaction to apples
your Heaviness is due to stomach acid,
so stop eating apples to stop it
but u can take calcium supplements or some other acid relievers after eating apple.
banana is a good option to take in morning and use detox water whole day.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra

Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra - Nutritionist

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

What is your blood type and of your husband too?

Post Owner

I am B positive and my husband’a blood group is O positive.

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thank you so much, everyone!

4 years ago

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 22 Positive Reviews

No need to eat ajwaen, melon or papaya as per your blood type, you should eat an apple a day, or strawberry is very good, the rule is to eat this in portions if you feel fullness then start eating half of apple and just halh glass of milk, instead you could add half apple and half glass of milk to blender and enjoy your shake, it's hot weather so avoid much of heat producing foods I. E. Melon or grapes or dates, just almonds 5 or 3 pistachios only per day are also good, for you it's best to have a bowl of yougurt in brunch plain fresh yogurt is perfect for you, no green tea or black tea if you feel craving then go for like two to three sips per day, avoid coffee of all types. Enjoy fresh vegetables, don't eat bitter gourd or any vegetables of hot nature

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Zainab Ejaz

Ms. Zainab Ejaz - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Home Nutritionist) | Rawalpindi

u should do walk .. or eat ijwayan if u r feeling like u r going to vomit

Nutritionist in Karachi - Areeba Ghani

Areeba Ghani - Nutritionist

Bs (Nutrition & Dietitian) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

According to your condition I would suggest that you should try taking small five to six meals in a day rather than three big meals, manage your last meal few hours prior your bedtime . Milk or apple don't aggravate GERD but can be the reason of creating fullness therefore skip the two and try taking other foods that can still provide your daily calcium requirements.
For further dietary recommendations contact through marham.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

Dear there is no need to eat apple in the morning , actually any fruits are advised in the morning to absorb the acid which has collected overnight in the stomach , small helping of papaya , or banana or melon is equally good , even strawberries , whatever you like and you feel comfortable

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Tahreem Butt

Ms. Tahreem Butt - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Food and Dietetics), Mphil Food And Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

During pregnancy due to hormones the relaxation in stomach valve occurs due to which GERD and heart burn are common.Moreover,apples are considered moderately alkaline fruits and there is no evidence that shows their link with GERD.Due to fibre content you can feel fullness.But if you still feel that apples are the reason than replace them with banana/any other fruit that doesn't aggravate condition .For detailed consultation book appointment through Marham .

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

I would request you to please write a one line review about by consultancy to you by clicking link, Thank you. https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/nutritionist/syeda-mahavish-zahra/review-doctor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories