Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on I Want To Use WHY Protein

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 24 Years old, Lahore

Honourable doctors ! i tried my best to increase weight through health diet banana , dates shake , pig etc but it stuck at 50kg for last 5 years ... i want to use WHY protein can i use ? Please guide me i have also done with hormone test it was ok ...

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Dear Patient! You need to follow long term Customized diet plans and you will notice increase in your weight. For this , you have to take online appointment with me through Marham. You can also find me on Instagram as Nourish with zoya.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

yes you can use it but quality should be adjusted according to your body needs. weight gain should take place through proper diet.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Mahnoor Iftikhar

Mahnoor Iftikhar - Nutritionist

Doctor of Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

Wasalaam, have you ever tried following a regular diet plan? Weight gain is not that tough.Whey protein’s brand & regular workout is necessary for that but you should try for natural ways first.Just book an appointment for proper guidance and diet plan.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ayesha Siddiqa

Ayesha Siddiqa - Nutritionist

| BS (Food and Nutrition) | MPhil Human Nutrition and Dietetics | | Lahore

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

AoA.!
Healthy and nutritious diet includes all nutrients in a balanced way. So you can not say that by eating just some specific foods you can increase your weight.
Whey protein can be beneficial in some cases, but relying only on it will not be helpful.
Kindly book your appointment through Marham to get your customized diet plan for weight gain.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Anum Sheikh

Ms. Anum Sheikh - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

try ensure milk

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

try ensure milk

Post Owner

i am using ... if i take it with milk than i face to loose motion i use it with water ... but i don’t know about confirmed quantity which would benifical for me .. i take 3 spoons in a day ... should i increase quantity ??

3 years ago

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

quantity is fine u can take two time a day
then see what change u face
u maybe have lactose intolerance that's y in milk its not suit u

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Okara - Dr. Saima Hussain

Dr. Saima Hussain - Nutritionist

BS (hons) human nutrition and dietetics, PGD | Okara

yes u can use, but according to body requirements that only adjust by trainned dietician don't do self planning, bcz everything in excess have side effects
thank you!

Nutritionist in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Abbas

Dr. Ayesha Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, Masters (Nutrition), Diploma (Nutrition) | Karachi

review-stars

276 Positive Reviews

All the above remedies you are using are perfect with them use good vitamins to further increase your appetite.. get your Lfts Hb done too

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

50kg may very well be your body's own natural set point. If you are eating healthy, and your doctor has ruled out any underlying medical causes then you need to focus on developing a healthy body image.

I personally do not recommend long-term use of whey supplements. There are healthier ways of increasing protein and calorie intake. For customized diet plans and counselling, proper consultation either in person or online is required.
amsadiqua@gmail.com

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Maham Riaz

Maham Riaz - Nutritionist

DDNS ( doctor of diet and nutrition science ) ( MPHIL in human nutrition and dietists) | Sialkot

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Helloo, you need 5 meal a day and increase physical activity. please book an appoinment for proper meal planning I need to check your previous history your physical activity . Book an Appointment Thankyou.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Hamza

Muhammad Hamza - Nutritionist

MS Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Gold Medalist) | Faisalabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Assalam alaikum...
all these remedies are best but you need proper details so book an appointment ...

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Mehak Khalid

Ms. Mehak Khalid - Nutritionist

BS (Food and nutrition), M.Phil (Clinical Nutrition), Registered Dietitian | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

u need to increase calorie intake and eat nutrient dense food nit only protein powders u need a whole diet plan with workout for increasing muscle mass.i usually don't recommend supplements

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories