Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Low Appetite

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, Lahore

I am 26 years old. I have low appetite since my childhood due to which i am also not able to gain weight. My weight is 54 kg and height is 5.7 feet. I have used different appetizer like mosegor but did not find permanent cure. Can i use Periactin 4mg for my appetite issue. I did not have any other disease.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Barira Saad

Barira Saad - Nutritionist

PGD (Dietetics and nutrition), MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Have you seen any gastroenterologist?

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

what is your daily eating routine??

Nutritionist in Lahore - Aymen Subhani

Aymen Subhani - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Hey need a better profiling to understand the issue.
kindly book an appointment and get yourself professional diet plan and guidelines to follow

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to weight management issues. It doesn't matter if a person needs to gain weight or lose weight. Both require modifying dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made us all different. There isn't a magic pill, tea, drink, etc that will solve the problem. You have to find a balance that is right for you.

Work with a dietitian or nutritionist in your area to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything properly from that point forward. Behavioural modification takes time. It isn't instantaneous. Changing behaviours that have been shaped and reinforced for many years requires learning and trying new things. Change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

Yes you can use Periactin

Post Owner

How long i can use this medicine?

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Mr. Haseeb Ur Rehman

Mr. Haseeb Ur Rehman - Nutritionist

MS (Human Nutrition and Dietitics) | Islamabad

review-stars

54 Positive Reviews

Weight gain is not a tool to be healthy. You have to understand about a healthy lifestyle. There is need to change your life style, dont go for medicine only. Get a balanced diet plan by a dietitian. So that you can live a healthy life, dont just focus on weight gain.

Member of Marham-Forum

Have balanced frequent meals throughout the day. There’s plenty of supplementation that you can opt for with the guidance of a Nutritionist/ Supplement expert.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Dear first of all need to diagnose the issue then you can get permanent cure so better is to take appointment through marham for proper treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories