Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Low Weight

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 0.1 years old, Shahfaisal Town, Karachi.

My daughter is 14 days old she is a premature baby (32 weeks gestation) born on 30th of November 2018. her weight was 1.5 kg at the time of her birth and also at the time when hospital discharged her and my wife on 3rd of December 2018. First few days she use to wake up crying every hour or less to be fed but for the last 4 or 5 days she has stopped crying the way she use to and i feel she is much less active. now we have to make a real effort to wake her up and to feed her. she is on mother feed. she has also not gained any weight. please advise what should i do, this is our first child and we are very much worried about her health. Is there a place we can get proper counseling on how to take care of a premature baby maybe we are doing something wrong. Please help.

Member of Marham-Forum

I would recommend you to consult a pediatrician in person so he/she will have complete checkup of your child and guide you properly.

Nutritionist in Karachi - Hora Rizwan (Rd)

Hora Rizwan (Rd) - Nutritionist

BS Nutrition & Dietetics | Karachi

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Get her checked by a pediatrician.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

594 Positive Reviews

Consult the dietitian and Pediatrician in your nearest area. Online advice won't be helpful enough

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories