Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Non Ideal BMI

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 16 years old, Rawalpindi

I am 16 years old, my height is 4'9 and my current weight is 60kg. According to everyone I am obese and the obesity has especially targeted me on the lower abdomen and thighs. I have very few cardiac or such sort of activity due to current academic burden. Kindly suggest any sort of diet or precaution or tip which I can follow to achieve the ideal BMI according to my age group. Thanks in anticipation!

Member of Marham-Forum

Your maximum weight should be 50kg or less so you should reduce 10kg or more. You need to follow a customized diet plan which will help you reduce 8-12kg in one month. I prepare diet plans which suggests you food, its timing, quantity and preparation along with some exercises. I am available in Islamabad. For further details, you can call me on 042-32591427,

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

Respected patient.. for best result book your appointment for online consultation because proper plans are customised according to your needs.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Adnan Akbar

Adnan Akbar - Nutritionist

MSC in Nutritional Sciences (UK) | Faisalabad

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Hello dear . You need to change your lifestyle with some dietary interventions along some slimming supplements and routinely physical activity. This all available under one umbrella . Book online consultation. Thanks zero three four seven four nine seven four seven nine seven

Nutritionist in Lahore - Alghayia Tahir

Alghayia Tahir - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Food Science and Nutrition) MS Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

your weight is high but don't worry its your growing age don't go with crush dieting and all you need calories to grow in healthy way. you just need to increase your activity and focus on timings of you meal.
thanks

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Aneela Qureshi

Aneela Qureshi - Nutritionist

PhD Scholar (Food and Nutrition) MS Hons (Food and Nutrition), BS (Food Science & Technology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Hey dear according tou your height you hv accessive weight. i sit in Private hospital in DHA phase 2 rawalpindiif you can come and visit me some day it would be great

Nutritionist in Lahore - Tahreem Tassawar Hussain

Tahreem Tassawar Hussain - Nutritionist

BS(Hons), Diploma In Food & Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Dear you are overweight which lead to you obesity but if you control on your diet and add excercise on daily basis this will help you to achive ideal BMI.You have to follow proper dietary pattern adjust your Fat.Carbs and Protein portions avoid process and junk food alot For more details book an appointment.
Pleasure to guide you for making your life better. Have a healtheir life.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Haq

Dr. Ayesha Haq - Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Dear clientI need your complete history about your diet , physical and mental health ...its very important to make customized diet plan for youBook appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories