Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Nutrition Deiciency

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 50 years old, lahore

My mother is a diabetic, blood pressure, and arthritis patient. She has also thalassemia minor trait. I and my brother also have a weak immune system. I am very worried that we should improve our immune system to fight against COVID-19. Especially for my mother. Our fruit intake is also very low.

Please suggest me some good multivitamins or supplements to improve immunity with tablet names for my family. I shall be very thankful

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Zoha Sohail

Zoha Sohail - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food and Nutrition, Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics, MS Clinical Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

126 Positive Reviews

Before moving to supplements please try to incorporate the natural foods I.e. cherries besttest fruit for immunity, clove tea(loong) and if supplement take zinc

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Maham Riaz

Maham Riaz - Nutritionist

DDNS ( doctor of diet and nutrition science ) ( MPHIL in human nutrition and dietists) | Sialkot

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Avoid sugar and salt .. kindly book an appointment for more information because of When you booked appoinment when I check your mother Labs reports then i suggest.Anything hope you understand my point like( HBA1C , BloodPressure record,and thalassemia report). Thankyou..

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Dt. Hira Khan

Dt. Hira Khan - Nutritionist

Mphil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics) | Faisalabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Start using kawa of ur own choices specially of sana makki... or baqi immune booster apky liye apki mother k liye jan’ny k liye appointment book krway takay sub k liye unky hisab se diet or multivitamins btay jay

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

594 Positive Reviews

Dear! It's better to consult online so that detailed dietary guidelines can be suggested based on Nutritional Assessment of your mother.
Please get online consultation via Marham.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Samana Ghazanfer

Ms. Samana Ghazanfer - Nutritionist

DDNS (Doctor of Diet and Nutritional Sciences) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

For diabetes choose low glycemic index foods like whole grains, strawberry, peach, guava and kiwi. For hypertension reduce salt intake upto 1tsp per day only and incorporate diabetic freindly fruits and all vegetables. For arthritis take dairy products like yogurt, milk and cheese but it should be low fat. For immunity take yogurt daily and increase use of citrus fruits, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric and clove as they strengthen immune system and contain anti viral properties. Moreover,sanna makki is very effective herb against coronavirus.Prepare its decoction (kahwa) and sip it frequently. Maintain good gut health it will help in boosting immunity. Remain physically active.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Barira Saad

Barira Saad - Nutritionist

PGD (Dietetics and nutrition), MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

It's best you all see a dietitian (virtually) and for that you can book an appointment here on Maryam and receive best service from any one of the dietitians.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

it is better to have complete history so that appropriate supplement can be suggested
book online appointment through marham

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Noor Ul Ain Shah

Ms. Noor Ul Ain Shah - Nutritionist

BSc Food Sciences , MSc Human Nutrition (Clinical Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Dear! can't suggest any multivitamin without knowing your mother's history! for you people increase your fruit and vegetable intake, try to be physical active, along with this, stay at home 🙂 For further advice book an appointment!

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Ms. Ishmal Azam Khan

Ms. Ishmal Azam Khan - Nutritionist

Bs Hons. (Dietetics) | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Book your appointment with me to achieve your goals so soon. InshAllah. Or whats app me on 042-32591427, .

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Hamza

Muhammad Hamza - Nutritionist

MS Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Gold Medalist) | Faisalabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Assalam alaikum Dear,
you have to take 1cup yogurt in morning without sugar.
limit tea.
Regularly take lemon juice diluted in water
Take vitamin A supplements for immunity that are easily available on medical stores
and also consume milk 3_4 cups daily ...
note that this diet is only for you and your brother...
for further details kindly book an appointment with me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories