Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Nutritionists

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 20, Gujranwala

Hello my age is 20 and my weight is 45kg...phly mjhy ye problem bilkl b nhi tha ab jb b mein khana khati hun infact aik glass pani peeti hun tu pair bharh jata hai buht...jahan pasliyan khtm hoti hain wahan se ubhr gyea hai or neechy se b kaafi... specially rat k khaany k bad buht bara pait hojata...ab Kal sy aisa feel horha hai pait mein kheench par rhi hai buht... please guide me what should I do...I'm very disturb about this...tell me any test any medicine?

Nutritionist in Lahore - Faisal Rasool Khan

Faisal Rasool Khan - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Nutrition, M.Phil (Nutrition), Diploma (Applied Pshychology) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

dontworry and relax, kindly book an appointment

Nutritionist in Okara - Rd Anam

Rd Anam - Nutritionist

BS Food Sciences and Nutrition | Okara

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

yes.
book an appointment for detailed discussion

Nutritionist in Lahore - Amna Sarfraz

Amna Sarfraz - Nutritionist

BS. Hons (Food Science and Human Nutrition) Masters of Science in Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

is tarah btana difficult hai . ap kindly appointment book krwa lay so that pta lagay k problem exact kia hai. weight gain dietplans available

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

It roughly takes two hours to digest what you eat. The food goes through your esophagus to the stomach, then to your colon before being flushed out of your system. There is a certain fluid-solid proportion in our gastric system. If you consume water before the meals, you are not only disturbing the fluid component by diluting what you eat, you are also fastening the digestion process as the food now enters the large intestine much sooner than it should. Hence it is not advisable to have water just before your meal.â€

By drinking water right after your meals, you are again tampering the natural time it takes for your food to digest. This also makes you feel hungrier faster than anticipated and results in overeating and bloating.

In these 30 minutes, your system proceeds to the next stage of digestion.â€

The glucose from this undigested food converts into fat and is stored in your body.  This process leads to the upsurge of insulin, which causes a rise in the blood sugar levels of the body, and can lead to diabetes and obesity.

regrads
Dr Anam

if you think your queries had been answered well please do share your feedback on the given link below

https://www.marham.pk/get-feed-back/17453

Here's the link to my Marham profile: https://www.marham.pk/get-feed-back/17453

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair
Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

Here's the link to my Marham profile: https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/nutritionist/anam-umair

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories