Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Obesity At Young Age

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, Attock

Assalam o alaikum, I am 19 years old and my weight is 103 kg.Obesity runs in my family.Almost every woman in our family is huge. I’ve tried dieting and working out multiple times but nothing seem to work for me.I want guidance on how to lose it and also how can I turn off my fat genes.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Adnan Akbar

Adnan Akbar - Nutritionist

MSC in Nutritional Sciences (UK) | Faisalabad

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Wa alaikum Salam. Have you ever tried to lose your weight, if yes then how many Kgs did you lose in what time period? Do not worry at all. You can live a fit and healthy life in future InshAllah. I do need more details so better to book consultation.

Post Owner

I lost 1 to 2 kg in January but then it got stuck.I am still at it but unfortunately not seeing any progress so far.

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Aneela Qureshi

Aneela Qureshi - Nutritionist

PhD Scholar (Food and Nutrition) MS Hons (Food and Nutrition), BS (Food Science & Technology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Its always a lifestyle modification programme, its not about diet only.. u need to book your appointment with marham so that one can guide you well

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Haq

Dr. Ayesha Haq - Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Dear client
Dear you need holistic counselling, holistic counselling is about guide the client in six dimensions of life after assessing his whole health and customised diet plan

Post Owner

I am down to get all the help I need to start a healthy lifestyle.

4 years ago

Post Owner

This type of counselling can be done online or not? Because I can’t really travel to Islamabad.

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Umme Habiba

Umme Habiba - Nutritionist

BS(Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Wa alaikum uss salam ... dear you must go through your full body checkup that will help alot to find the underlying reasons than you can manage your diet and workout accordingly trying to loss weight with out any consultation will be harmfull. Consult a dietitian regulary and stay focused.????

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Mehreen Nargis

Mehreen Nargis - Nutritionist

MS (Home Economics) (Food & Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

127 Positive Reviews

U can't change your genes but u change your life style we guide you wd effective solutions in counseling session of losing weight according to your body science and metabolism u can also visit face book page diet and slimming with mehreen for reviews of patients who weight loss wd customized diet plan of 30 days wd food fiber and detox tea dose pakage for appointment watsapp msg on 042-32591427, .rply from dietitian mehreen team

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories