Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Over Weight

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

My height is 5.5’ while weight is 66kgs. I don’t eat much, i diet, i walk. Still there’s no weight loss. Please prescribe weight loss supplements for weight loss.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Rija Khan

Ms. Rija Khan - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Doctor of Diet and Nutritional Sciences | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

i will never suggest u weight loose supplements...
they have adverse effects...
kindly book ur appointment for healthy diet plan

Member of Marham-Forum

As such there are no weight loss supplements. if there are some but not beneficial for health.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

I suggest you not to go for weight loss supplements as they have side effects and they do not cause permanent weight loss. Go for healthy eating according to your calories requirement according to your height and weight. Try to eat nutrients more , which can help you in many ways, skin glow, better vision, better metabolism, and ultimately fitness. For personal consultation and diet plan, you can take appointment through
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/nutritionist/ms-zoya-siddiqui

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

594 Positive Reviews

Its better to lose weight with healthy diet and physical activity. you can book an Online appiontment via Marham with dietitain for detailed plan after assessment. Supplement or medicine won't help to reduce weight

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

supplement will be suggested after taking complete history
so book appointment so that suitable supplement can be suggested

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Anam Junaid

Ms. Anam Junaid - Nutritionist

Doctor of Dietetics and Nutritional Sciences | Lahore

I would never recommend weight loss supplements, they have adverse side effects. I suggest booking an appointment for a customised plan which will be according to your body needs. What you need a metabolism boost to lose weight and that can only be achieved through a healthy customized diet plan.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Barira Saad

Barira Saad - Nutritionist

PGD (Dietetics and nutrition), MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

What type of diet do you follow? You should not jump to weightloss supplement directly. First get an appointment with a dietitian who will assess and advise a proper dietary regime and evaluate. Then if your weight still doesn't change then the dietitian can advise a supplement

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

weightloss supplements are harmful. you can easily lose weight through diet. kindly book your appointment for online consultation.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

What was the good acceptable weight you had in the past
Tsk don't two Propol cap with two glasses of water 15 minutes before each meal , in ramadhan total four caps and otherwise 6 caps per day

Nutritionist in Lahore - Aymen Subhani

Aymen Subhani - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Kindly book your appointment and don't use supplements.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Anum Sheikh

Ms. Anum Sheikh - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

take propol capsules with two glasses of water before meals in sehar snd aftar.
do regular exercise for at least 30 mins.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to diagnose your problem then its treatment so better is to take appointment or take online video consultation with me and get rid of your problems

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to weight management issues. It doesn't matter if a person needs to gain weight or lose weight. Both require modifying dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made us all different. There isn't a magic pill, tea, drink, etc that will solve the problem. You have to find a balance that is right for you.

Work with a dietitian or nutritionist in your area to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything properly from that point forward. Behavioural modification takes time. It isn't instantaneous. Changing behaviours that have been shaped and reinforced for many years requires learning and trying new things. Some will work for you, some may not. But it takes time, and change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits.

amsadiqua@gmail.com

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories