Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Stuck Weight

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Lahore

Hi, i have been facing an issue where my weight is stuck at 60 since a few months. I've been into sports and always weighed 50-52 but after a little gap my weight jumped to 56-57 which was fine and manageable. I am not foodie and keep a strict check on my food and liquid intake plus not a fan of sweet things. It has been a while I've tried pushing my weight back to 56-57 but which regular workouts and food. But by far it has been a problem for me. I do not diet but am also confused what to change in my diet or what to follow to get out of this situation. Hoping to find some help.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

You need to eat balanced meals, Increase your intake of fruits and veggies, try to eat apples, guavas more, and go for more fiber intake. Along with, try to have a little workout. For detailed consultation and diet plans, you can contact in personal.

Post Owner

Thank you! I work out 5 times a week.

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui
Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 38 Positive Reviews

Only workout doesn't help alone, specially when the weight has stuck to a point. Dietary measures play important role then. Regards.

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to weight management issues. The more you obsess on it, the bigger a problem it is going to be for you. The stress and anxiety only makes it harder to lose weight as it raises your cortisol levels. As no two individuals are the same, you need to schedule an appointment with a nutritionist or dietitian in your area or online to develop a routine that is sustainable for the long term. It is not an overnight process and will require a commitment to the process.

Post Owner

Sure, Thank you!

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

when weight is stuck you need to change your eating routine and workout timing because your body get used to of current pattern.

Post Owner

Noted, thanks :)

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra

Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra - Nutritionist

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Let me know blood-type and I can help you, Insha Allah

Post Owner

My blood type is O+. Plus, I have recovered from acute typhoid about four months ago. If this information is required.

4 years ago

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Well good news is that people having O positive are of high IQ, and they tend to have a healthy body with low BMI, if they keep diet as per blood group, I need to know your height, and workout routine also food intake per day

Post Owner

My height is 5ft 4 inches and I do different workouts by the help of an app 'Nike Training Club'. It has workouts for every muscle grow from low to high intensity.
I am a badminton player and have been very active in sports with average 5-6 hours of sports every day but since I had to take a break because of work, I can not manage that much activity with workouts now. I usually opt for abs, glutes and arm workouts that are or maximum 45 minutes.
it is usually at night as that's the only available time I have

My food intake before Ramzan was:
Breakfast: Oats porridge or bran bread with butter. Sometimes I make myself boiled egg sandwiches

Lunch: I do not usually eat lunch as at work I have no activity and a fear of weight gain keeps me from eating. I at home, whatever is cooked with a maximum of 1 roti

Dinner: I don't eat after 8 pm and dinner is that same as lunch except I avoid roti.
I do eat junk sometimes but never overeat.

* I love having green tea and warm water with lemon. 3-4 cups green tea per day
Got myself tested for PCOS but the results were normal.

In the last two days of Ramzan, I had 2 sandwiches, 2 small samosas and 4 nuggets in iftar and 1 pratha in first sehri and yoghurt with a little salad in the second sehri.

4 years ago

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 22 Positive Reviews

I appreciate your work out routine, Well you need to modify your flour with combination of basin n wheat 50:50, for paratha in sehri made with Desi ghee, with 2 poached eggs(remove yolk of one egg though), sprinkle crushed red chillies, in iftar it's better to opt for fritters fried in canolive, baked fritters is best option, in iftari use 3-4 dates, instead of rooh afza or jam e shereen use 1 tsp full honey in water with tukhme balingu, at times you could exchange with mutton BBQ, or mutton curry with roti, you could go for date and almond milk shake in morning, keep yourself well hydrated during workout, sip by sip after 15 min is good to go, further for calorie based adjustment you could opt online appointment. Enjoy life

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thank you so much for your detailed response. It is helpful and I'll try mt best to follow this. I'll definitely take a consultation as well!

4 years ago

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

And by workout routine I mean complete pattern as per type of exercise, reps and time of day and duration of workout also indoor or outdoor

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

And you could tell food intake per day in form of Food items and I appreciate if you can tell eating routine before Ramadan Kareem Started as well😊ðŸ’

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Ms.Fatima Abbas

Ms.Fatima Abbas - Nutritionist

BS (HONS) Food Sciences & Nutrition | Faisalabad

dear please take an online appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

book online appointment

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Zainab Ejaz

Ms. Zainab Ejaz - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Home Nutritionist) | Rawalpindi

book an appointment for detailed diet plan

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

I request you to please write a review about my consultancy to you. Thank you. https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/nutritionist/syeda-mahavish-zahra/review-doctor

Post Owner

Sure :)

4 years ago

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 22 Positive Reviews

Thanks a lot ðŸ’

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Nida Mughal

Ms. Nida Mughal - Nutritionist

Msc (Hons) Human Nutrition Dietetics | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

stuck is due to deficiency wd.simple tips and weight loss plan u back to routine
https://www.facebook.com/NidaRasheedMoghal/

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Mehak Khalid

Ms. Mehak Khalid - Nutritionist

BS (Food and nutrition), M.Phil (Clinical Nutrition), Registered Dietitian | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

you need a proper diet plan with complete history so that the real cause can be identified

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories