Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Sunken Cheeks

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Rawalpindi

I have sunken cheeks. Overall I'm lean. I have 50kg weight. But as I'm pcos patient i can't afford fat gain. Im on gluten free and dairy free diet. Some dermatologist or nutritionist guide me wat should i do to gain weight on face. Is there any cosmetic treatment for this? Is there any diet which can help gain weight on cheeks?

Member of Marham-Forum

kindly mention your height as well..there is no such diet which make you gain weight on specific part of body..it's always overall and depends on genes. find out ideal weight according to your height and if needed, gain in a healthy weight and monitor it..

Post Owner

My height is 5.4

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Karachi - Dr. Sumaira Nasim

Dr. Sumaira Nasim - Nutritionist

MSc (Food and Nutrition), MPH (Australia), PhD Nutrition (U.K. - ongoing) | Karachi

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

As you need multiple dietary modifications (for PCOS, gluten free and lactose free) , I will suggest to book an appointment and I will suggest an individualized diet plan for you

Post Owner

It is possible to gain weight even with pcos?

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Hi

A healthy face with glowing cheeks is maintained with a balanced diet containing all the required vitamins and minerals using natural foods. For detailed guidance, book an appointment :)

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories