Tubefeed Diet


My son is tubefed 9 year old weighs 19kg is taking abbots jevity 1calorie per ml what's alternate for him in Pakistan ?? As paediasure or ensure r not complete replacements ....I'm very worried please reply asap...also suggest doctor/relevant nutrition specialist in medical feed for him ....thanx

Safeena Amjad - Dietitian/Nutritionist

M Phil, MSc (Food & Nutrition), PGD (Hospital Dietetics) | Lahore

review-img 117 Positive Reviews

Can you please send me his reports or if it is feasible for you to visit me at Fatima memorial hospital?

Mahnaz Nasir Khan - Dietitian/Nutritionist

Mphil (Food in Nutrition), Phd | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

I need to know the complete medical history of your son and why is he tube fed before I can make ANY SUGGESTION.

I am available at Hameed Latif Hospital, Lahore. Monday through Saturday from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm

Please ensure your appointment before coming

Sidra Imtiaz - Dietitian/Nutritionist

M.phil (Food and Nutrition), Postgraduate Diploma (Dietetics) & Diploma (Health Psychology), M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) | Lahore

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

Pediasure can be given but not highly advisable for tube feeling. There are other supplements which i recommend to my patients for tube feeding. Ensure is not for kids. What is his problem? Why cant he be given oral feeds?

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)