Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Underweight

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 21, karachi

aoa ,i m 21 y old.5 10 height. and 60 kg weight.i wanna to gain weight but not height.how to stop height and to gain weight.and i wanna know that what is bmr ?what is calorie? what is protein, carb,fiber ?i searched alot but can't understand. i wanna know to gain weight. i also go to gym from 2 months .and tell me how to stop height.what are the reasons behind height gaining one is genetic any other. help me

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Nutritionist in Karachi - Rabia Anwer

Rabia Anwer - Nutritionist

MSC (Food & Nutrition), MSPH, BSC | Karachi

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Please take appointment for thorough review of your case. Also you will get answers of all your questions in the consultation.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

*BMR(basal metabolic rate) it is the energy needed to sustain metabolic activities of cells and to maintain the proficiency of body systems.
*calories is simply explained as the energy value of food, produced when food is oxidised in body
*proteins (meat,egg,lentils & legumes)
*carbs is a group of grains(bread, rice, cereal, pasta)
*fiber ( complex carbs contain fibre)
* if you want to gain weight and build muscles than book your appointment for detailed diet plan

Nutritionist in Karachi - Hora Rizwan (Rd)

Hora Rizwan (Rd) - Nutritionist

BS Nutrition & Dietetics | Karachi

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Supplements are used for extreme cases. If you can eat you can manage to put in weight with a proper diet plan according to your body needs which will make you gain weight in a healthy way. Take an appointment and get your diet plan and consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories