Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Want To Loose Weight

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Lahore

I am 28 yrs old. 5ft 4 inch height. I have two kids. I got gallbladder surgery 4 yrs back and then c-section 2 yrs back. My weight is 86 now. Due to weight i happen to break my right foot metatarsal 5. I want to loose some weight . Can any one help to find me right solution

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

General guidelines won't help you that much. kindly book appointment 4 online consultation.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Alghayia Tahir

Alghayia Tahir - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Food Science and Nutrition) MS Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

try to follow healthy eating plan for few months. Em sure you will definitely find results....good luck

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

IA we can help but you have to make appointment at 042-32591427, with Dr Shehla Javed Akram

Nutritionist in Lahore - Nimra Mahmood

Nimra Mahmood - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition, PGD (Hospital Dietetics) | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Do you have any food allergy?

Member of Marham-Forum

You are a very young girl and weight reduction in this age shouldn't be a problem. Your current diet and lifestyle can provide a baseline from where to start you on a journey towards health. In person or online detailed interview can help us set the stage towards weight loss by knowing you as an individual in detail.I think the reason for your weight gain has been the two pregnancies where you just let yourself go. Are/were you breast feeding? I have had 3 c-sections and trust me they have no link with weight gain.
Book your appointment and we can talk in detail on how to get you back in shape and health. InshAllah.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

591 Positive Reviews

Dear If you are living in Lahore you can easily approach any consultant Dietitian for detailed weight loss diet plan. kindly visit Marham website to check the working dietitians in your nearest area. Visit any of them in person for diet pan.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories