Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, Lahore

Respected madam,, I want to gain weight my age is 28 and my weight is 49 kg. What should i do to gain my weight. No desease no medication of anykind i m taking.

Nutritionist in Karachi - Rabia Anwer

Rabia Anwer - Nutritionist

MSC (Food & Nutrition), MSPH, BSC | Karachi

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

Please get appointment for customized diet plan.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

594 Positive Reviews

Please mention your height?
Better to consult a dietitian in person so he/she can assess you nutritionally.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Umme Habiba

Umme Habiba - Nutritionist

BS(Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

add caloric rich foods in your diet and try to do some physical activity

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Alina Umer

Alina Umer - Nutritionist

BS Hons. (Human Nutrition) | Faisalabad

Eat a calorie surplus, balanced and healthy diet. Engage yourslef in some kind of physical activity. Book your appointmnet for a complete and customized diet and excercise plan.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Qurat Ul Ain Anis

Qurat Ul Ain Anis - Nutritionist

B.S (Hons.) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

115 Positive Reviews

For gaining weight you should keep in mind that you need to gain muscles and healthy body weight and avoid gaining fats. Add healthy food choices to your diet that are nutrient dense.
Try to consume all food groups in your major meals i.e breakfast, lunch and dinner
You can include eggs, cereals, milk, fruits and vegetables, protein in the form of legumes/ lentils/ beans, poultry, fish and meat... Add healthy fats like olive oil and nuts.
You have to follow healthy food choices which not only help you in gaining weight but also keep you healthy and fit in all aspects.
For gaining weight in a healthy way u need to follow a complete diet plan. it will need complete nutritional assessment of your weight history, dietary and fluid intake, biochemical examination, sleep wake up cycle.
For customized diet plan u can contact me.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Naveerah Ashfaq

Naveerah Ashfaq - Nutritionist

BSc (Food Science and Human Nutrition/Dietetics) | Lahore

In order to gain a healthy weight u need to eat frequently such as small amounts of food at frequent intervals it will keep u energetic. Plus a healthy weight is gained through increased muscle mass instead of fats. So to build your muscle mass u need to eat protein sources such eggs, chicken, mutton, fish, legumes, beans, lentils. Try to add healthy fats like omega-3 and omega-6 in your diet such as salmon, nuts, seeds, and olive oil. Eat whole grain breads/cereals. Add milk/milkshakes or smoothies in your diet. Also if it's possible for you then join a gym to gain lean muscle mass through muscle building exercises but with a proper diet. Do maintain your sleep/wake cycle and avoid stress.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Sidra Imtiaz

Sidra Imtiaz - Nutritionist

M.phil (Food and Nutrition), Postgraduate Diploma (Dietetics) & Diploma (Health Psychology), M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

AoA! I hope you are good. You haven't mentioned your height and your physical activity level. What is your normal daily routine? Generally speaking, the most important nutrient for gaining healthy weight is protein. Muscle is made of protein and without it most of those extra calories may end up as body fat. If you're trying to gain weight, aim for 0.7–1 grams of protein per pound of body weight (1.5–2.2 grams of protein per kilogram). High-protein foods include meats, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes and nuts. Protein supplements like whey protein can also be useful if you struggle to get enough protein in your diet (but of a good brand). It maybe a good idea to avoid eating a ton of vegetables as they simply leave less room for energy-dense foods. Eating whole fruit is fine, but try to emphasize fruit that doesn't require too much chewing, such as bananas. Try to drink more of fresh fruit juices. And yes! It’s aldo very important to lift heavy weights and improve your strength. This will help you gain muscle mass instead of just fat. I hope you find this detailed answer helpful. For an individualized diet plan, you may contact.

www.facebook.com/healthyeatingwithsidra

Nutritionist in Lahore - Sidra Imtiaz
Sidra Imtiaz - Nutritionist

M.phil (Food and Nutrition), Postgraduate Diploma (Dietetics) & Diploma (Health Psychology), M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 29 Positive Reviews

Also*

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

Weight gain is a longer process and needs investigations and regular visits , pl book at 042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories