Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 24, islamabad

AoA. I want to gain weight. I breastfeed my baby. I noticed frequent weight loss in past 6 7 months. I do take good diet. But suggest me to gain more... I myself feel weak.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Mehak Khalid

Ms. Mehak Khalid - Nutritionist

BS (Food and nutrition), M.Phil (Clinical Nutrition), Registered Dietitian | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

you need to increase your calories intake because you are breastfeeding your baby and need more calories than normal person secondly to increase overall calorie during breastfeeding you'll need a plan according to your body needs

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Ayeza Umar

Ayeza Umar - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | | Islamabad

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

What is your present weight and height. I need to do your assessment before suggesting anything

Post Owner

Height 5'2
Weight 45 kg
It used to be 50 before pregnancy.

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

You need to follow nourishing mother diet plan, please take appointment for online consultation

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

kindly mention your height and weight.

Post Owner

5'2
With weight 45kg
It used to be 50kg

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil
Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 92 Positive Reviews

okay that's not a healthy weight for breastfeeding mother. it's better to book appointment for online consultation with me. so that I give you complete diet plan with instructions

3 years ago

Post Owner

Ok

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Anum Sheikh

Ms. Anum Sheikh - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

during lactation u need extra 500 calories so try to take balance diet with excess calories
also u can add supplement if u want.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Ayeza Umar

Ayeza Umar - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | | Islamabad

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

You need to follow a balanced nutrient dense diet plan. for that you have to take appointment

Nutritionist in Peshawar - Mr. Zulqarnain Haider

Mr. Zulqarnain Haider - Nutritionist

BSc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), M.Sc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), Post Graduate Program in Pediatric Nutrition | Peshawar

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Walaikum assalaam,
Your BMI is Normal i.e.18.5
Your IBW is 50 to 55 kg.
You need to improve your Diet and calories by increasing the content of Carbohydrates.
For more info and guidance plz take online consultation
Regards

Nutritionist in Gujranwala - Hunza Junaid(Rd)

Hunza Junaid(Rd) - Nutritionist

M.phil Nutrition and Dietitian | Gujranwala

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

you need extra calories to fullfill your requirement. weightlose and weakness are not good sign
you need and personalized diet plan. for futher assessment and consultancy get an online appointment. till than ensure health balanced

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to weight management issues. It doesn't matter if a person needs to gain weight or lose weight. Both require modifying dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made us all different.

Work with a nutritionist to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything perfectly from that point forward. Behavioural modification takes time. It isn't instantaneous. Change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits. I conduct sessions online via Marham or Zoom. Otherwise work with a nutritionist or dietician in your area.
amsadiqua@gmail.com

Nutritionist in Sheikhupura - Nayyab Shabbir

Nayyab Shabbir - Nutritionist

Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics (DND) | Sheikhupura

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

W/s... In case of lactation energy requirement of a mother increases.. So yo fullfill that requirment u must need to have frequent meals but balanced meals with all food groups especially your dairy requirments increases.. So as far as concern with your age weight and height everyone's need differs.. For details u must have an appointment with nutritionist..
Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

tab suberx z daily

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Zainab Bibi

Zainab Bibi - Nutritionist

M.Phil (Nutrition) | Islamabad

Unintentional weight loss can be due some changes inside u but as u are breastfdinh mother so reason behind ur weight loss is prbably breast feeding

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories