Ask Questions From Qualifed Doctors And Get Authentic Answers

Post Question
Urologist

Penis Pain

I feel pain inside my penis and it is on inside of it and its on downside not the tip whenever i touch the downside i feel pain and irritation even it is irritating me right now

Psychiatry

What Ever I See Or Hear, I Feel That It'll Happens To Be I'll Become Like That.. And

from past 7 to 8 years, whenever i see any thing wrong on social media, it feels like i will become like them for example i saw an interview 9 years ago where a girl turned into a boy naturally i was afraid for months that what if...

Psychiatry

Anxiety Issues Hain Dr Ny Sertralin Likh K Di Hui Hai 8 Maah Say 100mg Use Krrha Hun W Din Ni Mili To Tbiat Upset C Hai

Please urgent reply please

Gynecologist

Should I Go For Hysterectomy?

3 kids,1 section 2 normal... Need 2nd opinion... Symptoms Pressure, urination problem, periods pain Should I wait ??? How Myomectomy possible??? Hysterectomy after effects,,?,what should I do

Diabetologist

Pancreas Attack

Pancreas attack 3 bar ho chuka hai 1.5 year m meray father ko bar bar ku hota h yeh sugar patient h wo

Dermatologist

Skin Tag Or Mole

I’ve suddenly developed several very small skin tags or mole-like growths around my penis, along with one medium-sized one. I also have around 8–10 small, hard bumps/pimples that don’t contain any fluid or pus and feel firm to the t...

Gastroenterologist

Tezabiyt Jalan

Mujhy h pylori hua ta ilaj krwaya phr test krwaya negative aya ab itny ilaj k baad jalan tezabyt ni jati ls help taklif m hn

Sexologist

Mental And Physical Health Issues

Assalamoalikum Meri Shadi ko 19 Sal ho gye hn ... Husband wife relationship b acha ha but kuch month se sex desire khtm ho gyi ha Mera Dil nai chahta .. kindly koi medicine bta den

Dermatologist

Atopic Dermatises/ Eczema

Mery paon red choty Dany Nikal aty hain phir un main kharish Hoti itching Hoti hai aik doc ne eczema or aik ne atopic dermatises kaha tha colobedrum or demad z tubes de thi wo lagati hon to theak hojata hai lagana band kardon to dub...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Doctors Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top doctors