6 Best Gynecologists In Kasur
Marham offers a list of over 6 gynecologists in Kasur, including professor doctors, young doctors, and experienced doctors. To help you find the best nearby gynecologist for you, we have compiled a list of the top gynecologists in Kasur for 2023, based on their medical experience, clinic/hospital location, availability hours, fee range, and services, as well as positive reviews from patients.
Who is a Gynecologist?
A gynecologist, or a female health specialist, is a medical doctor specializing in the female reproductive system. They provide services for treating diseases affecting the vulva, vagina, uterus, ovaries, and breasts. Gynecologists offer routine care and screenings to provide comprehensive care for diagnosing and treating reproductive disorders in women of all ages. 80% of the women consult a gynecologist between 15 and 45.
Gynecologists often work alongside obstetricians to provide comprehensive care for the female reproductive system. This includes services like in-vitro fertilization, pregnancy management, and postpartum care. Therefore, an experienced gynecologist is typically trained in both obstetrics and gynecology.
What are the types of Gynecologists?
Within gynecological practice, multiple specializations are dedicated to addressing the specific health challenges faced by women;
Obstetrician gynecologists specialize in pregnancy and childbirth. Obstetrics also provides prenatal care and helps women during menopause.
Gynecologic Oncologists focus on diagnosing and treating cancers of the reproductive organs like the uterus, vagina, cervix, and breast. They work with surgical and non-surgical treatments and often coordinate care with other specialists.
Reproductive Endocrinologists manage hormone imbalances that can impact fertility. They work with couples who are having trouble conceiving and those undergoing fertility treatments.
Urogynecologists focus on the health of the pelvic floor muscles and treat conditions like incontinence and prolapse.
What conditions are treated by a Gynecologist?
Gynecologists are female health experts who specialize in women's reproductive health. They provide education and training on family planning and sexual health and conduct regular check-ups, including during pregnancy. The gynecologist in Kasur provides diagnosis, treatment, and management for reproductive health conditions and addresses your gynecology needs, including;
Endometriosis is an extremely painful gynecological condition in which tissues similar to the uterine lining grow outside the uterus. It causes chronic inflammatory reactions. A hysterectomy can be one of the treatments provided by a gynecologist.
Fibroids - The uterine fibroid is benign tumor growth outside the uterus characterized by heavy vaginal bleeding, painful periods, frequent urination, and constipation
Pelvic inflammatory diseases (PID) include infections caused by bacteria, particularly gonorrhea and chlamydia. It causes painful sex, abnormal vaginal discharge, fever, and painful urination
Pelvic floor disorders - Obesity, lifting heavy weights, and smoking lead to the development of pelvic floor disorders characterized by urinary or fecal incontinence
Sexually transmitted infections (STDs) - These are bacterial, viral, or parasitic infectious diseases transmitted by sexual contact from one person to another. The STD symptoms include fever, anal or vaginal itching, abnormal vaginal discharge, and painful urination
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder in which cysts develop in ovaries. Ovarian cysts result in hormonal issues like irregular periods, acne, hair growth, weight gain, and infertility
Breast abnormalities - Breast pain, gynecomastia (changes in breast shape), breast tenderness, and abnormal discharge are some of the symptoms indicating breast abnormalities
Menopausal discomforts - The end of the women’s reproductive cycle is called menopause. It causes depression, hormonal changes, and a lot of other symptoms that gynecologists manage
Menstrual irregularities - Irregular periods, heavy bleeding, bleeding after menopause, and other symptoms are treated by gynecologists. They diagnose the underlying causative health condition before developing treatment strategies.
Bacterial or fungal vaginal infections - The bacteria, viral, or parasitic infections may affect the vagina. This leads to vaginal pain, abnormal vaginal discharge, itching, fever, and other symptoms of infection. The condition is diagnosed and treated by a gynecologist in Kasur.
Miscarriage: Gynecologists support and guide women who have experienced a miscarriage. This includes counseling, medical management, and follow-up care to ensure the best maternal health
Gestational Diabetes: Gynecologists diagnose and manage gestational diabetes. It is a condition that occurs during pregnancy and affects the body's ability to regulate blood sugar levels.
You can consult a gynecologist in Kasur for fertility consultation, breast disorders, genital tract tumors, and pelvic diseases.
What treatments are offered by a Gynecologist?
The Gynecologist in Kasur provides routine care and screenings and offers medical procedures for treating conditions that can affect women of all ages. Some common treatments provided by gynecologists include;
Diagnostic Tests: A gynecologist performs diagnostic tests to evaluate reproductive health issues, including a pap smear test, breast examination, or biopsy.
Hormone therapy: It can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, PMS, and PCOS, by using female sex hormones
Contraception: Gynecologists guide in choosing the best birth control methods for people based on their needs, like birth control pills and intrauterine devices (IUDs).
IVF therapy: To treat female infertility due to fallopian tube blockage, old age, or other reproductive issues, a gynecologist provides In vitro fertilization treatment.
STD testing and treatment: Gynecologists can test for and treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). They can also provide information on preventing the disease and its associated risk factors.
Pregnancy care: A gynecologist provides care during and after childbirth, including routine prenatal care, counseling, testing, and delivery. They provide normal and cesarean section delivery services to the mother. They also provide postnatal care and support to ensure the well-being of the mother and child.
Gynecologic surgery: Female health doctor also performs surgery to treat conditions such as fallopian tube rupture, uterine fibroids, endometrial hyperplasia, endometriosis, and ovarian cysts. They can also perform hysterectomy.
When to see a Gynecologist in Kasur?
It is recommended that all women after puberty must visit a gynecologist at least once a year for a routine exam. During this exam, your OB/GYN specialist will check for any signs of risks or signs of infection and disease.
You should consult a female health specialist if you have any concerns about your reproductive or sexual health. Consult the top gynecologist in Kasur or book an online appointment immediately if you are experiencing any symptoms related to the reproductive system, such as;
Excruciating pain during menstruation
Pregnancy or related
Abnormal vaginal discharge, etc
What are the qualifications of a Gynecologist?
The qualification required to practice as a gynecologist includes the following;
FCPS, MCPS, or Masters in Gynecology
Practical experience in the field of gynecology
Specialization in Gynecology
Accreditation by the College of Physicians and Surgeons
What are the most important factors to consider when choosing a gynecologist?
You should thoroughly analyze before choosing the top gynecologist in Kasur based on the following criteria:
Qualifications: Check the relevant qualifications and experience of the gynecologist.
Services: Check to see if they provide the treatment and the services you require.
Patient reviews: This will help you make an informed decision about which doctor to see.
Common Gynecological Problems in Pakistan
According to research, common conditions that require gynecological attention include;
Reproductive tract infections
Get an Appointment with a Top Gynecologist Today via Marham
Marham brings a diverse range of top gynecologists in Kasur, including professors and assistant professors. You can book an online video consultation or in-person appointment with great ease. Numerous gynecologists in Kasur with immense experience, qualifications, and services are listed on Marham. Call us to know the availability date and practice location of the obstetric doctor you choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is the list of best Gynecologist in Kasur:
- Dr. Safdar Iqbal
- Prof. Dr. Yousaf Latif
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Arjmand Iftikhar
- Dr. Memoona
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Lamia Yousaf
You can choose a Gynecologist based on their experience, patient reviews, services, qualification, and locations.
Pressing your stomach can help you determine if anything is amiss, check if anything hurts, and find out if anything is abnormal. A physical examination involves looking, listening, and feeling.
A gynecological in Kasur examination includes a physical exam, testing urine samples, checking the external and internal pelvis, taking a pap smear (for cervical cancer) as well as checking the breasts.
Seeing a gynecologist for prenatal care can help you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
Here's a list of the top gynecologist in Kasur:
- Dr. Safdar Iqbal
- Prof. Dr. Yousaf Latif
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Arjmand Iftikhar
- Dr. Memoona
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Lamia Yousaf
- Prof. Dr. Farrukh Zaman Khan
Yes, Marham lists affordable gynecologists in Kasur where you can consult with them for under Rs. 1000. Here's the list:
Gynecologist Related Diseases
- Best Vaginal Infection Doctor in Kasur
- Best Genital Herpes Doctor in Kasur
- Best Bacterial Vaginosis Doctor in Kasur
- Best Vaginal Discharge Doctor in Kasur
- Best Endometriosis Doctor in Kasur
- Best Fibroids Doctor in Kasur
- Best Genital Warts Doctor in Kasur
- Best Gynecomastia Doctor in Kasur
- Best Sexually Transmitted Disease Doctor in Kasur
- Best Adenomyosis Doctor in Kasur
- Best Uterine Prolapse Doctor in Kasur
Gynecologist Related Services
- Infertility Treatment price in Kasur
- Laparoscopy price in Kasur
- Epidural Analgesia price in Kasur
- Laproscopy And Hysteroscopy price in Kasur
- Cesarean Section price in Kasur
- Clinical Breast Examination (CBE) price in Kasur
- Normal Delivery / Svd price in Kasur
- Tubal Ligation price in Kasur
- Aesthetic Gynecology price in Kasur
- Aesthetic Gynecology For Vaginal Laxity price in Kasur
- Antenatal Checkup price in Kasur
Gynecologist Related Procedures
- Intracorporeal Lithotripsy
- Sperm Retrieval For IVF-ICSI
- Contraception Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
- Cervical Cerclage
- Cesarean Delivery
- Gynecologic Myomectomy
- Ovarian Cystectomy
- Uterine Artery Embolization
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Laparotomy For Ovarian Cancer
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy And Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Surgery For Prolapse
- Manchester Repair
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Removal Of Ovarian Cyst
- Suction Curettage
- Polypectomy And Dilatation & Curettage (D&C)
- Anterior And Posterior Repair (aesthetic, Colporrhaphy)
- Laparotomy For Ectopic Pregnancy And Simple Ovarian Cyst
- Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery (SVD) Without Labor
- C-section (uncomplicated) In The Operating Room
- C-section (uncomplicated) In The Ward
- High Order C-section Complicated With Room
- D&C (diagnostic/therapeutic)
- Salpingectomy Or Salpingostomy
- Tubal Ligation Or Sterilization
- Laparoscopic Or Robotic-assisted Hysterectomy
- Colposcopy And Biopsy
- Excision Of Vulvar Lesions
- Slim Surgery For Vagina
- Vacuum Delivery
- Endometrial Sampling
- Aesthetic Gynaecological Surgery
- Laparotomy For Endometriosis
- Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery With Episiotomy
- Instrumental Deliveries
- Manual Vacuum Aspiration
- Obstetrical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Hysterectomy
- Staging Laparotomies For Ovarian
- Pelvic Organ Cancers
- Sling Surgery Of Uterine Prolapse
- Vault Prolapse Surgery
- Laparoscopic Removal Of Ovarian Cyst And Misplaced IUCD
- Aesthetic Gynaecological Surgeries
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Anterior Repair
- Posterior Repair
- Jadelle Implant
- Normal Delivery
- Intrauterine Contraceptive Device IUCD
- Intrauterine Insemination IUI
- Laparoscopic Cystectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy TLH
- Pap Smear
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection ICSI
- Infertility Treatment IVF
- Macdonald Stitch
- Elective Cesarean Surgery LSCS
- Major Surgery
- Minor Surgery
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis
- IVF And Gender Selection
Best Gynecologist in other cities of Pakistan
- Best Gynecologist in Lahore
- Best Gynecologist in Karachi
- Best Gynecologist in Islamabad
- Best Gynecologist in Rawalpindi
- Best Gynecologist in Faisalabad
- Best Gynecologist in Peshawar
- Best Gynecologist in Multan
- Best Gynecologist in Quetta
- Best Gynecologist in Gujranwala
- Best Gynecologist in Sargodha
- Best Gynecologist in Abbottabad
- Best Gynecologist in Attock
- Best Gynecologist in Bahawalpur
- Best Gynecologist in Bhakkar
- Best Gynecologist in Bhalwal
- Best Gynecologist in Burewala
- Best Gynecologist in Chakwal
- Best Gynecologist in Charsadda
- Best Gynecologist in Chiniot
- Best Gynecologist in Chitral
- Best Gynecologist in Dera Ghazi Khan
- Best Gynecologist in Gojra
- Best Gynecologist in Gujrat
- Best Gynecologist in Hafizabad
- Best Gynecologist in Haripur
- Best Gynecologist in Haroonabad
- Best Gynecologist in Hyderabad
- Best Gynecologist in Jamshoro
- Best Gynecologist in Jaranwala
- Best Gynecologist in Jauharabad
- Best Gynecologist in Jhang
- Best Gynecologist in Jhelum
- Best Gynecologist in Kamalia
- Best Gynecologist in Kamoke
- Best Gynecologist in Khairpur
- Best Gynecologist in Khanewal
- Best Gynecologist in Khanpur
- Best Gynecologist in Kharian
- Best Gynecologist in Lalamusa
- Best Gynecologist in Larkana
- Best Gynecologist in Layyah
- Best Gynecologist in Lodhran
- Best Gynecologist in Mardan
- Best Gynecologist in Mian Channu
- Best Gynecologist in Muzaffar Garh
- Best Gynecologist in Nawabshah
- Best Gynecologist in Nowshera
- Best Gynecologist in Okara
- Best Gynecologist in Rahim Yar Khan
- Best Gynecologist in Sialkot
- Best Gynecologist in Sukkur
- Best Gynecologist in Swabi
- Best Gynecologist in Swat
- Best Gynecologist in Turbat
- Best Gynecologist in Wah Cantt