Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Eyes Problem

Mujhe aik aankh se nazar nhi aata contect lense lagaye the jis ki waja se infection ho gya tha ab puri aankh white ho gai hai plzzz koi hal bataen iska ??

Eye Specialist

Easy Right Off

1انکھ مکمل طور پر بند ھو گئی ھے اس کا آب کوئی حل بتائیں آپ کی رائے چاہیے

Eye Specialist

CSCR In Right Eye

Suggestion is needed Male Age 29 My Brother had CSCR in Right Eye 1.5 years ago, after treatment (Eye drops + Multivitamins) recovery is 70% but his vision is affected, he can see but his vision is dark as compare to normal Eye....

Eye Specialist

Retinal Problem

I have a retina problem Diagnosed through OCT There is a line on vision which made my eyesight very weak Is there any cure about it?

Eye Specialist

Headache Or Migrain, Im Not Sure

Head feels like this, feeling pain in one eye and back of my head.. is ths migraine? How can it be cure. picture is visual of what im feeling right now doctors help please..

Eye Specialist

Eye Problem

I cant see in lite and sun shine. I have dry eye syndrome. I have corneal topography because i cant see clear in glasses even. Keratocnus disease is diagnosed. I want to know about it

Eye Specialist

Eye Squinting

AoA I recently posted about my 3 year old son having a little occasional squint in his eyes. So as per recommendation of Marham doctor, I went to see an eye specialist. The specialist suggested my son had a minor 0.5 reading on h...

Eye Specialist

Ankh Oper Wali Side Py Kuch Feel Hota Hy.

ankh oper wali side py kuch feel hota hy. jaisa k kuch hy wahan per but wash krny Sy ankhain thek hojati hn but again shro ho jata hy koi 1 week Sy yehi problem hy.

Eye Specialist

Eye Problem

mery maa ke anko my anso nahy arahehy is ka elaj hy

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist