Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Eyelid Allergy

Sallam Respected Doctors. mera 3.5 year ka beta he oske Eyelid per koe allergy howe he 2 months se or thek ny hota mene pora 1 month polyfix ointment use keya lakin koe asar ny howa so please help me for best medicines or suggestion...

Eye Specialist

Aslamo Alikm Sir/medam

Mri walda ki ankh min teyni lagi thi, blood aya tha, blood band kr k despensar dr se poli fex ointment li thi, waqti raleaf k liay) mazeed guaid line ki zarorat ha shukria

Eye Specialist

Eye Side Of My Son Is Very Weak Bcz He Watch TV And Read Book Closely

I have a child of 8 years old, He has a problem of Eye side.

Eye Specialist

Asalm O Alikm Plzzzz Send Eyes Refreshmnts Drop

plzzzz send eyes refreshmnts drops

Eye Specialist

Arcus Senilis

I am having white semi circle along rhe outer edge of the cornea as you can see in the images. My eyesight is -1.75. What could be the possible reasons and what is its cure? thanks

Eye Specialist

Pain On Right Side Of Eye And Headache

Doctor, It's been 3-4 days I have been feeling pain when moving my right eye And got right side headache also. No medical history I took COVID vaccination last week first dose. My eyesight is weak but I don't wear glasses....

Eye Specialist

LASER Eye Treatment

I have - 5 vision in both eyes. I need info about LASER eye treatment. What are the pros and cons? What will be the total expenses? Why should I and should not get it? Can my vision get weak again after tx? What is post op care? An...

Eye Specialist

Eye Infection

There is some sort of swelling on the eyelid possibly due to insect biting Doctor prescribed Blephamide ointment and Hylo drops for it. I want to ask whether this Blephamide ointment is apply externally on the eyelid or to apply ins...

Eye Specialist

Infant Baby Eye Infection, (kapray Ka Roomal Lgny Se Hua صفائی Krty Hue.

My Daughter aged 25 days Born on 10 th July 2021, has some infection in her left eye due to touching some cloth in eye, watering eye have some material sticks on side,plz suggest some medicine

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist