Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Seeing Double Lights

Recently I changed my glasses into new one with same prescription! I can well from it but the problem lies only when I see lights! I see double lights with this glasses! Everything else I see is fine except for lights! With lens, I...

Eye Specialist

Eye Soiling/Pain

meri wife ki eye red ho rahi hai aur neche Soiling ho rahi hai kharish bht ho rahi hai koi eye drop bta den photo attached

Eye Specialist

Eyesight Weakness

Sir kia nazar ki kamzori ki wja se pathey(muscles) bhe kamzor ho jate hain...

Eye Specialist

Eyeside Problem

Mere eyeside weak ha .glasses use karti hn to kia lens suitable ha .lens laga sakti hn .or koi solution jis se eyeside me farak pr sake

Eye Specialist

Dark Light Around The Eyes

My Name is Ali my age is 28 year Meri Aankhon Ke gerdh takriban 8 Salon se Black halky hain yah kaunsi Bimari hai iska Koi Ilaaj ya aise hi hote hain.

Eye Specialist

Squint Eye

Mera beta 2saal ka ha wo ankh ko teerah KRTA ha Dr ne ct scan btaya ha ctscan k liy 2saal k baby ko neend k liy konsa syrup Dena chahiya or kitna syrup Dena chahiya kindly suggest KR day

Eye Specialist

Glaucoma/ Blindness

My father is having glaucoma, he has zero vision he can't see anything around him. many doctors said that his vision will be not back.

Eye Specialist

Eye Light Issue

Assalamo Alaikum mera sawal ha k agr ankh k peechy noor by birth na ho tou kya iska ilaj mumkin ha

Eye Specialist

Eye Problem

Right eye me bachy ki finger lage ha rb sy eye sy pani a raha sath nose sy b just right side sy Kia karna chahye

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist