Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Eye Redness And Pain

I am having stabbing pain in my right eye and it’s red as well. It hurts even more when I blink or move my eyes. I used Prednisynth eye drops but it didn’t work and the pain got worse in the morning. What should I do? What could be...

Eye Specialist

Swelling On Eyelid

An insect bit on my mother's eye about 10 days ago maybe its ant (chinti) not sure about it. After that whole eyelid get swollen and red. We gave her belair for 3 days one per day. Now swelling on eyelid is reduced or almost comple...

Eye Specialist

Eyes

Meri ammi ki dono ankho me bht tkleef he ankhe khul nahi pati puri or drd bh hoti he pichle 2 3 dn se pani bh nkl ra he..5 months phle aik doctor ne motye ka bola tha k wo uter ra but initially stage pr he. Abhi Wo iddat me he to ch...

Eye Specialist

I Have Dark Circles Under My Eyes.

I have dark circles under my eyes. Tell me about some cream or tablets.

Eye Specialist

Droopy Eyelid

Can you please tell me is this lazy eye in pic? Or just different eyelid?. It sometimes looks like this especially when he is sleepy. And my son is short sighted. Right now its -1.50 ana -1.00. Eye with droopy eyelid is more short s...

Eye Specialist

Eyesight Weekness

Myra eye sight 4 p week h.. M lasik krwana chti hun.. Kuta koi side effect to nhi ho gh mjy. Bht sy log dara ry hn k blindness ho jti h ya Phir night blindness ho jti ha. Mjy pls guide kryn. is it save for me??

Eye Specialist

Eyesight Problem

1.5 eyesight problem. i have muslec weak too. Which multivitamis Shoul I use.?

Eye Specialist

Eyebags Under Eye

salam, i am 27 years old and recently got married... i always had dark circles before i don't know why.. can someone please tell me the reasons of having dark circles? my husband doesnt like to see my dark circles,i wanna get rid...

Eye Specialist

Eye Pain When Moving Eyes

Hello. I have eye pain for 2 days now. I’m not sure why it’s happening. I do spend a lot of time infront of my laptop screen but this has not happened before and Im not sure if thats even related. There is no redness in my eyes and...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist