Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Excess Fat

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 21, lahore

what could be the best and the fastest way to burn body fat. I workout regularly and I probably do not eat much. I eat just like a regular person consuming paratha in the breakfast, roti during lunch and rice or roti during dinner, some snacks during the middle. I gain weight at a fast pace. I tried to diet and I don't know why it makes me angry or changes my mood. I feel weak and wild. I want to use a fat burner like hydroxy cut or lipo 6 but afraid to use which is why I want to ask a doctor about what should I do to reduce weight. I am 6.2 in height and have 88kg weight with good muscular strength but unwanted fat especially on the chest and belly area.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Who said you to not eat and this way you can burn fat? Take online appointment with me for your diet plan n further concerns.

Regards

Nutritionist in Karachi - Mr. Uzair Amanullah

Mr. Uzair Amanullah - Nutritionist

MSc , Clinical Dietitian, Remedy Consultant, Natural Health | Karachi

review-stars

160 Positive Reviews

Consultation is must. Let me help you. Book your appointment thru Marham and will get you sorted.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Anum Sheikh

Ms. Anum Sheikh - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

aoa try propol capsules
2 gaps with 2 glasses of water before lunch and dinner
its a FDA approved fiber

Nutritionist in Karachi - Hora Rizwan (Rd)

Hora Rizwan (Rd) - Nutritionist

BS Nutrition & Dietetics | Karachi

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

There is no food called fat burner..there is a pace our body metabolises the food..we the dietitian s determine this pace with your height weight age and other factors and recommend a diet plan which works according to your body. You can have an appointment for your diet plan.

Nutritionist in Toba Tek Singh - Ms. Huma Ishtiaq

Ms. Huma Ishtiaq - Nutritionist

Bs Hons. (Dietetics & Nutrition) | Toba Tek Singh

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

For how much time you workout? And what about the consumption of fruits and vegetables? What kind of snacks you use?
First of all be patient. Things take time. Results that come soon fade away soon too .
Book an appointment through Marham App for the proper diet plan
Regards

Nutritionist in Lahore - Faisal Rasool Khan

Faisal Rasool Khan - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Nutrition, M.Phil (Nutrition), Diploma (Applied Pshychology) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

u can easly burn your fat , for a proper diet plan , kindly book an appointment, thankyou

Nutritionist in Karachi - Ms. Anum Fatima

Ms. Anum Fatima - Nutritionist

D Pharma, Certicate in Food and Nutrition | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

hi as u said u take paratha on breakfast so just skip it take jao ka dalya in breakfast and start reguler walk before meal
avoid bakery products and add some salad to your both meal

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anum Raheem

Anum Raheem - Nutritionist

DDNS (Doctor Dietetics and Nutritional Sciences ), M.phil Food Safety and Quality Control management | Lahore

Hi, fat burning process vary from person to person. There would be some specific questions to understand your situation. So best way to kick start that would be to get a proper diet plan. You can book an online appointment.

Nutritionist in Okara - Hina Rafiq

Hina Rafiq - Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics, M.Phil (Human Nutrition & Dietetics) | Okara

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

reduce portion size of yours meals , cut off your excessive fatty foods like pratha and high glycemic index foods like rice etc..continue your exercise , increase your fluid intake

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Ms. Hira Jamal

Ms. Hira Jamal - Nutritionist

BSc Nutrition, MSc Human Nutrition | Sialkot

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Book an appointment with marham for proper guidance

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

594 Positive Reviews

Nutritional Assessment is necessary before prescribing and dietary changes.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/nutritionist/safeena-amjad

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Barira Saad

Barira Saad - Nutritionist

PGD (Dietetics and nutrition), MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Which workouts do you do and for how long (time)? other than chapati and rice what do you usually eat in a day?

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Ms. Mubashera Iqbal Tarana

Nutritional assessment is necessary but you must control your portion size thank you

Nutritionist in Karachi - Noorulain

Noorulain - Nutritionist

Bs Nutrition | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

you are in the category of normal BMI but just in borderline to overweight.
u need nutritional assessment properly and plz don't use any type of fat burners.
u can have an appointment to get rid of Ur problem.
thank you!

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Dieting never works. You need to learn how to develop lifelong healthy eating habits. Proper consultation and detailed analysis of your current dietary and lifestyle habits has to take place before proper guidance can be given. There is never a one size fits all solution to weight loss. In addition to making dietary and lifestyle modifications, underlying psychological issues such as stress, depression, and anxiety must be dealt with at the same time.

If you are interested in developing a plan that is suitable for you, I offer both in person and online consultations. But you have to be ready to make a commitment to the process. There is no magic wand or fat burner that is going to solve all your problems instantaneously. Behavioural modification takes time and effort.
amsadiqua@gmail.com

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua
Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 6 Positive Reviews

www.angelacounseling.com

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks for reaching out. Some modifications need to be done in your daily diet pattern. For belly fat reduction, we need to consume less fats and carbohydrates. Snacks are also a main culprit. Try out some detox drinks. Also, reduce your portion size. Opt for more protein intake in your diet. For customized diet plan, make an appointment.

Nutritionist in Okara - Rd Anam

Rd Anam - Nutritionist

BS Food Sciences and Nutrition | Okara

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Instead of dieting and cutting down your calories, you need to change your dietary routine with some modification. Good fat always help you to excrete bad fat. use olive oil sparingly. it will helpful.
For Further particularsand detailed die plan, book an appointment.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Maha Hameed

Ms. Maha Hameed - Nutritionist

B.S Hons (Food & Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

hi, try taking black coffee and banana as a pre workout snack 15-20 mins before workout. for further information, nutrition assessment is important for that book an appointment with me.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Rahat Atiq

Rahat Atiq - Nutritionist

Bs (Hons) Food Science and Nutrition, Mphil Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Faisalabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

AOA
u need to control portion of food. Do exercise for belly fat and use moringa green tea in snack time. u need to consume less fat and carbs.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Fatima Arshad

Ms. Fatima Arshad - Nutritionist

Bs Home Economics Food and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

You need to do portion control as well as cut on some foods or extra snacks. Book your appointment so that i can asses you and give you diet plan for weight loss

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Hamza

Muhammad Hamza - Nutritionist

MS Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Gold Medalist) | Faisalabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

aoa dear, use a portion control but Balance diet, don't use any fat burner they have side effects also... and for proper diet plan, you can book appointment with me

Nutritionist in Sargodha - Ms.Sidra Zafar

Ms.Sidra Zafar - Nutritionist

Doctor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Sargodha

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

Your Ideal body weight according to your Height should be 81kg you need to loose only 7 kg through a proper Balanced Diet and Workout, and it will take only 2-3 moths without any side effects on your health, you can contact me anytime on Marham for individualized Diet Plan.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Noor Ul Sehar

Noor Ul Sehar - Nutritionist

BSC (Hons) Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

There is no fastest way to lose body fat in healthy way you need to follow calorie deficit diet low in carbohydrates and high to moderate amount of protein and low to moderate fat intake Practice cardio and strength training both weekly keep you meal portion controlled . Book your appointment at Marham for proper diet plan

Nutritionist in Islamabad - S. Mahnoor Zahra

S. Mahnoor Zahra - Nutritionist

BS (Environmental Sciences) | Islamabad

Hello, you don't need to lose a lot of weight according to your height so you don't need to use any fat burner. There are natural ways of losing weight too.
Don't "diet". Try replacing unhealthy snacks with healthy options. Remove sugar from your diet while you are trying to lose weight. Opt for whole grains, not only will they help in losing weight, they are also great for gut health. Spot reduction isn't possible. Just try to eat better and maintain a good exercise routine and you will achieve a lean look.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Tayyaba Javaid

Tayyaba Javaid - Nutritionist

(DND) Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Kindly book an appointment for the proper diet plan.

Member of Marham-Forum

You are not very overweight but need to cut down 7,8 kgs. You need some changes to your everyday diet routine. Replace paratha in breakfast with chapatti. Do not take rice at night. Add some fresh salad to lunch. Take you dinner 3 hours before sleeping. For a customized diet plan you can book an appointment here https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/nutritionist/rizwana-samrin

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories