Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Low Glycemic Index

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, islamabad

hello, i just want to know what are the benefits of low index foods while fat loss program? and what are the foods i should avoid in fat loss program,and what foods i must include in my diet?? and mostly i had my breakfast with eggs like omelette and half fry..does eggs in breakfast would be a low glycemic index food or not?? am waiting for an expert explanation..thanks

Nutritionist in Karachi - Rabia Anwer

Rabia Anwer - Nutritionist

MSC (Food & Nutrition), MSPH, BSC | Karachi

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Please take an appointment for customised weight loss diet plan and complete details of low glycemic index foods

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Haq

Dr. Ayesha Haq - Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

dear client what fat loss programme ? who designed it.....nutrition is science....and every individual is different ..we modified diet planns according to all needs of patient and his present conditions....are you diabetic....low glcemic index foodostly recommend to diabetic....without detailed histroy or interview we can, t recommend you.....book appointment for further process.

Nutritionist in Karachi - Dr. Sumaira Nasim

Dr. Sumaira Nasim - Nutritionist

MSc (Food and Nutrition), MPH (Australia), PhD Nutrition (U.K. - ongoing) | Karachi

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

I agree with other dietitians replied to this query,

Nutritionist in Okara - Hina Rafiq

Hina Rafiq - Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics, M.Phil (Human Nutrition & Dietetics) | Okara

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

Dear reader a monotonous diet is not recommended for any category of the patients he may have to weight gain or want to loss it a well balanced diet with lifestyle modifications is necessary to gain required results...for datailed consultation you need to book an appointment from marham..

Member of Marham-Forum

I agree with other dietitians replied to this query,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories