Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Obesity

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 33, Lahore

I have an issue of obesity . I m over weight . My age is 33 years . Height is 5.7 or weight is 95 kg . I want to get rid off this issue . plz recommend me the fat loss or weight remover medicine . I will be very thankful to u . Thanks

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Mushaal Ijaz

Ms. Mushaal Ijaz - Nutritionist

BSc in Life Sciences, MSc in Health Studies and Gerontology, Diploma in Natural Nutrition | Lahore

Any medication you have can have serious side effects long term. Its recommended you lose weight through diet and exercise.

Member of Marham-Forum

There is as such no weight loss medicine. if there is any medicine it is not good for health. after that you can have some health issues.
only way to lose weight is calorie deficit and goog exercise.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

it needs complete of your diet than able to suggest you
book an appointment for consultation

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Ms.Fatima Abbas

Ms.Fatima Abbas - Nutritionist

BS (HONS) Food Sciences & Nutrition | Faisalabad

please sir book an online appointment through as yours meal schedule and eating history is required

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

sir, medicine won't work without proper diet. I would suggest you to get proper diet plan for weight loss. book your appointment for consultation

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

594 Positive Reviews

weight loss tablets helps you to lose weight but once you quit the medications, you will gain double weight. its better to lose weight with healthy and nutrient dense diet rather than following any short cut. Please visit at clinic for proper diet plan and exercise guidelines. You can get appointment via www.marham.pk

Post Owner

plz tell me the medicine.

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Abbottabad - Ms. Remsha Javed

Ms. Remsha Javed - Nutritionist

B.Sc (Hons) Human Nutrition, M.Sc (Hons) Human Nutrition | Abbottabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

There is no medicine for fat loss ... u have to follow a proper diet plan to loose weight.... kindly make an appointment With nutrtionist for this

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Fareeha Arif (Rd)

Ms. Fareeha Arif (Rd) - Nutritionist

Bachelor of Home Economics (Food and Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Thank you for choosing the marham platform. I just want to tell you that no weight loss medicine will give you drastic results if yea then it will be of short term basis with some serious health effects. kindly go for long term results and reduce weight with healthy options also with lifestyle modification. for further information and consultation process. kindly book your appointment
regards
Fareeha Arif (registered dietitian)
member of pnds

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra

Dr. Syeda Mahvish Zahra - Nutritionist

PhD (Food Science and Technology Clinical Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Aoa, please consult for full check up, history taking and then focus weight loss with my honest opinion on diet changes and nutrition cure plan, book an appointment Sir/Mam, we are looking forward for our service to you.

Nutritionist in Karachi - Rabia Anwer

Rabia Anwer - Nutritionist

MSC (Food & Nutrition), MSPH, BSC | Karachi

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

Please take appointment for customized diet plan and further advice.

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Salma Wajahat Ali

Dr. Salma Wajahat Ali - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Karachi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

welcome to marham.pk
dont any type of medicines for weight loss ..u have to manage ur lifestyle ur diet .. should do exericise 4 more advice i can book ur appointmn here

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for sending me the message. I feel that you need to find out the reason behind your obesity get your nutritional assessment done and allow a nutritionist to work with you for weight reduction. This weight reading is very common as many patients initially come with such weight but they lose it with diet and physical activity well.

Member of Marham-Forum

Fat loss or weight remover medicines do not have long term benefits and effects. Besides taking medicine, change your diet pattern, add walk or exercise in your daily routine and stop taking junk food.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Naveerah Ashfaq

Naveerah Ashfaq - Nutritionist

BSc (Food Science and Human Nutrition/Dietetics) | Lahore

Fat and weight loss medications can give you quick results but they are not recommended becuase they have a lot of side effects too. It's always better to choose a healthy way possible to get rid off excess fat. Obesity is linked to many different factors. It is important to change your sleep and eating patterns. Start making healthy food choices and choose healthy alternatives. Along with a calorie restricted diet it's a plus point to join gym to increase your metabolism and to burn excess fat. Hope it clears your query.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to diagnose your problem then its treatment so better is to take appointment through marham for proper treatment

Nutritionist in Sheikhupura - Ms. Mehak Zubair

Ms. Mehak Zubair - Nutritionist

B.sc (Food and Nutrition) MSC (Food and Nutrition) Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics(PGDD) | Sheikhupura

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

weight loss medications can give you quick result but when u quit taking them you will gain double weight plus they may affect your body organs as well like kidney issues.
it's better to take proper diet plan and exercise guidelines for weight and fat loss.book an appointment for customized plan

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Ms. Dur E Najaf Ijaz

Ms. Dur E Najaf Ijaz - Nutritionist

| BS Hons | Postgraduate Diploma (Food & Nutrition) | | Islamabad

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

U have to change your life style and eating patterns with physical activity...... Medications are generally not recommended.........

Nutritionist in Sargodha - Tehreem Sarwar

Tehreem Sarwar - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food science & technology, MS.c (Hons) Food and Nutrition | Sargodha

review-stars

219 Positive Reviews

Please get a proper plan for that.
Portion control with exercise would work well. (walk for 45mins)
But do get proper assessment done.

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Nida Mughal

Ms. Nida Mughal - Nutritionist

Msc (Hons) Human Nutrition Dietetics | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

or slim
..but medicine not affect when u r not on weight loss diet
https://www.facebook.com/NidaRasheedMoghal/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor