Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain Issues

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 24, lahore

i have no history of thyroid problems, lab tests show normal cbc and t3/t4 levels. LFTs are also in range. my weight is fixed from many years in range of 42-46 kg. i cant gain weight more than this range. my height is 5'4 and bmi is 17. i have tried ensure as well but i dont gain weight at all

Nutritionist in Lahore - Faisal Rasool Khan

Faisal Rasool Khan - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Nutrition, M.Phil (Nutrition), Diploma (Applied Pshychology) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

kindly book an apointment for a diet plan

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Amama

Amama - Nutritionist

Doctor of Diet and Nutritional Sciences | Islamabad

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

hi dear..
book an appointment for details

Nutritionist in Lahore - Sadaf Saleem

Sadaf Saleem - Nutritionist

BS Nutrition and Dietetics, Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics, Mphil Food and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

then may be its your daily routine and food choices. if your weight is stuck then first of all we need to find out the reason. without having a proper session I can not recommended any diet plan. kindly book an appointment or follow me at Instagram @nutritfithealth for diet related tips.

Nutritionist in Jhang - Basit Ali

Basit Ali - Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) HND | Jhang

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

your body is in weight plato dear . by alteration in diet this can be broken .kindly book an appointment for effective diet plan. your can visit my profile for further guidance .
thankyou

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Asem Jawaid

Dr. Asem Jawaid - Nutritionist

MBBS, MSc Human Nutrition & Dietetics, Certified Sports Nutritionist, ISSA Certified Personal Trainer | Lahore

review-stars

122 Positive Reviews

You need to remain on a calorie surplus diet for 6 months.
1. Add unsaturated fat, more protein and simple carbohydrates to your diet.
Instead on ensure, make a high calorie drink at home including peanut butter.

Check my reviews on Google. Nutritionist Asem and contact to book initial consultation. Will guide accordingly.

Thank you

Nutritionist in Lahore - Rameen Saqib

Rameen Saqib - Nutritionist

BSc Food Sciences and Human Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

kindly boook an appointment for customised diet plan

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Rd. Ayesha Sadia Hashmi

Rd. Ayesha Sadia Hashmi - Nutritionist

M.S Community Health and Nutrition, , PGD Dietetics, B.S Food and Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Aoa.
the reason can be determined with your intake and lifestyle and its manageable with a tailored diet plan. kindly book an appointment.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Dt. Hira Khan

Dt. Hira Khan - Nutritionist

Mphil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics) | Faisalabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

There must be some time other issues involved.. which need to know, kindly book an appointment

Nutritionist in Sargodha - Arooba Mahmood

Arooba Mahmood - Nutritionist

Doctor of Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Sargodha

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Need workup for your gastrointestinal tract if there's any issue
Rest will be evaluated accordingly

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Hira Zia

Ms. Hira Zia - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food Science and Human Nutrition, MPhil Food Science and Human Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Kindly book an appointment for detailed plan and guidelines.

Nutritionist in Gojra - Mahrukh Khan

Mahrukh Khan - Nutritionist

BSc. (Hons.) HND, MSc. (Hons.) HND | Gojra

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

kindly book appointment for proper guidance

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

book online appointment

Nutritionist in Peshawar - Ms. Sundas Khadim Ali

Ms. Sundas Khadim Ali - Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition, MSc (Hons) Human Nutrition | Peshawar

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

AOA.kindly book appointment for effective diet and guidance

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Need detailed evaluation
You can book online appointment with me for proper consultation and diet plan or visit me at Shapes, Iqbal town

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

I realise that people want a quick easy solution to weight management issues. Unfortunately, there isn't any magical fad diet, food, tea, supplement or toka that will solve the problem. Also, there is never a one size fits all solution. Without proper consultation, it isn't possible for me to guide you properly.

Whether one needs to gain weight or lose weight, it means modifying both dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made each and every one of us different and we all have different set points.

Work with a nutritional and wellness counselor to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything perfectly from that point forward. Behavioural modification and change takes time. It is never instantaneous. Change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits. I conduct sessions online via Zoom and in person in Lahore, as well as wellness retreats in Bhurban. If you would like to schedule an appointment, you can message me. Otherwise work with a consultant in your area to develop a holistic self-care plan that is appropriate for you.
angela@angelacounseling.com
www.angelacounseling.com

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories