Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Breastfeeding

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Lahore

I delivered twin girls 1.9 and 2 kgs at 36 weeks gestation via elec-lscs on 17th of July. Babies were handed over to me 24 hours after birth after successful trail of breastfeeding. Now the problem is babies don't get enough feed from me(this is what my family thinks) as they are always asking for milk and never get satisfied.hardly spend 1 or 1.5 hours after I feed them, sometimes even less and don't burp properly whereas after bottlefeed they burp and sleep for a longer duration. What can be the solution to my problems as I don't want to bottlefeed my babies?

Member of Marham-Forum

improve your hydration, diet, milk intake and meat . focuss further on mother feed, It will gradually improve

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Inayat Ullah Khand
Dr. Inayat Ullah Khand - Pediatrician

MBBS, Diploma (Child Health), MPH (Public Health) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 62 Positive Reviews

madam be confident and take good diet and more liquid and give only breast feeding things will better with passage of time.

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Faisalabad - Dr. Mohammad Fahim Ur Rehman

Dr. Mohammad Fahim Ur Rehman - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS (Pediatrics), FCPS (Hematology, Oncology) | Faisalabad

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

improve ur diet and hydration. continue breast feeding. it will improve with time. breast feeding is ideal for babies. it's a divine gift for newborns

Pediatrician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Rafique

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Rafique - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, RSC (USA), PGPN (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

145 Positive Reviews

Your attitude and commitment with breastfeeding is appreciable.
If God has gifted with 2 babies feed source Will also be proportional. Milk production is directly proportional to frequency and need Of breastfeeding.
If you continue dual feeding, babies Will gradually shift to bottle feed. Because easy to suck. So continue breastfeeding with commitment. Take more liquids. And feed as frequently as demanded by babies.

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Jamil Ahmad Khan

Dr. Jamil Ahmad Khan - Pediatrician

MBBS, MRCPCH (London), MRCP (Glasgow) | Lahore

Follow Prof Dr Muhammad Rafique's advise. He is a very experienced Paediatrician and is spot on.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories