Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Eyes Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 2 years old, Rawalpindi

My daughter is 2 years old she is having squint eye since birth dr suggested glasses cox of weak eye she has +5.50 number she is wearing glasses since 1 year n now she is 2 years old the problem is she is too much into screen she watches cartoon on tv all day long or else she wants mobile phone all the time im really worried she doesnot listen to me when i say no n cries if i dun let her watch what can i do now it will effect her eyes how can a child b treated ? Ps i cant sit with her all the time i hav to do house chores

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Tabinda Nageen

Dr. Tabinda Nageen - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS (Paediatrics) | Lahore

Dear Parent,
Screen time for kids should not be more then 2 hours, as she has already developed interest in gadgets so it will be even more difficult for you to limit it but you can do it. Try interesting toys and activities with her like dough, colouring, kids like water play so give her beach bucket with water to play if you have an outdoor area encourage her to play there with adult supervision.
For tantrums try some techniques like time out , you have to tell her that this place(any chair, hallway, corner) is her time out zone if she doesn't obey mommy she has to sit in time out zone with no excess to toys or gadgets and time out duration would be 1min/year.
I hope this will help you.

Post Owner

Thank you dr what if she watches tv is tv better if she watches it all day she likes to play with water but for sometime she is just not interested in toys she just wants to watch tv or phonee

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories