Kid's Behaviour And Concentration Issues


A kid has behaviour and concentration issues. He has started going to school where he hits every other kid. He has not been able to speak properly and so, he doesn't understand what we say. Sometimes, he even hits his mother. Please suggest what to do to control his aggressive behaviour


This could be ADHD or even Autism. You need to see a Child Psychologist or a Psychiatrist so that the child could be sorted out. Aggressive behaviour with speech issues need counseling and maybe even medication.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)