Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Speaking Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 2.5 years old, Quetta

Hi, my son is 2 years and 5 months, weighted 13.5 kg. He doesn't speak a single word, just points towards his demands, but he is very intelligent, spells alphabets and sings peoms very well. He doesn't play with any child or in group rather goes in isolation. He doesn't respond his name, nor does he play with all toys, except his alphabet blocks. He cries silently while sleeping. He doesn't like to be in crowd rather loves living in his own home. I researched about Autism, very few points go in his favor not all. Now a days he also close his ears even if there is no noice. His eye contact and confidence level is zero ( family problem). Im worried too about his diet, he resists every new thing while prefer to eat the tasted stuffs. Whom should i consult, and how to cope the situation. ( Things got worse after my 2nd baby born).

Member of Marham-Forum

He has his own world, whatever i say, shout, or screem at him, he doesn't care or show response.

my 6 year old child have same problem

4 years ago

Post Owner

Does he have same problem now??? Or he has been cured?

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

history is suggestive of autism spectrum disorder. needs through evaluation before making any final conclusion

Post Owner

How to evaluate??? And what could be best possible cure?

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories