Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Vomiting At Night

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 3, Dina, Jhelum

Aoa doctor...my niece is 3 years old.and weighs 11 kg. from the past 6 months she is sick.she had a severe blockage in chest.she was treated with hyzonate inj. nd nebulized. she was admitted in 2 hospitals nd they were also looking for a foriegn body so they did a ct scan which showed no evidence of any foriegn body. nd she was discharged but she is consistently vomiting from day 1 of her sickness at night only.. during daytime she is fine but at night she vomits 2 to 3 times sometimes 4 to 5 times. we have done ultrasound which was normal nd some tests advised by the doctors which include h pylori..alll of these were negative..everything seems to be fine but she doesnt stop vomiting nd sometimes she vomits blood also. i am very much confused nd her parents are depressed now..please can anyone help me regarding her condition..i will be much much obliged

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Intisar Ul Haq

Dr. Intisar Ul Haq - Pediatrician

MBBS, FRCPCH(UK), MRCPCH(UK), MRCP(Ireland), CCT Paediatrics(UK) | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

?????? ?????? ? ???? ????

Please consult a Paediatric Gastroenterologist

Member of Marham-Forum

this child needs proper evaluation, and assesssd at hospital, not possible ar online forum.

Post Owner

thank you for your comment sir we have been to several doctors in our area but her condition is same..can you suggest me any dictor in rwp?

4 years ago

i dont know know if any Doc will b available at clinics these days.. u can try to have a consultation with Dr. jai krishan at islamabad..or if no one is available at clinic i would recommend visiting the Children hospital Islamabad. PIMS

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories